Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Every single one that exists in this world?

Until the system has a short outage and your debit card does not work when you need it too.
    You can conduct a credit card transaction without power. I must've done it a dozen times at various ren faires. The vendor makes a rubbing of your credit card on the sales slip, you sign it, and they process it when they have access to power and internet.

Bitterly complaining about games you don't need to play.

My Little Pony.

Furries.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Netherlands, and in this case i'm refering to 30+ degrees as hot. Today was our 3th day it hit 30 degrees this summer.

25+ degrees is more common, but still above-average for a summer day.
    Yeesh, it's regularly been over 30c here for months at this point. Looking at recorded temps this year: The week of May 22nd is when we started regularly going over 30c this year, and literally this week is the first week we haven't been. That's 5/22 -> 8/21 according to the record. Almost exactly 3 months of weather that high. It's actually over 30c right now here.

We had weeks in the middle that were 38c...

I'd way rather live somewhere that doesn't get over 30c.

On topic:
    - Sports stats. My brother does this and knows all these different stats for each player on a ton of teams for a ton of sports.
    - Extreme devotion to sports teams.
    - Sharing stupid shit on facebook. I don't mind things like news articles and such, but your dumb picture from some randomly named FB group sucks.
    - Fake entertainment. Pro wrestling, youtube pranks that are staged, extreme (and obviously fake) reaction videos, non-celebrities that are famous for literally no reason, etc...
    - Rap that you can't even understand what they're saying.
    - Cilantro/Coriander (tastes like soap to some chunk of us)
    - Leaf water Tea.

Salad. Mentally I can not differentiate lettuce from lawn grass. I can smell lettuce on a burger before even opening the bag.
    Tomato's, onions, etc -- no fucking thank you. The texture is fucked and they have a bizarre taste.
    Vegetables, in general, will give me an upset stomach at best and at worst I vomit it all up and have to taste it all again. Yuck.

I can, however, do most fruits.

Yeah, explain that..

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Yeesh, it's regularly been over 30c here for months at this point. Looking at recorded temps this year: The week of May 22nd is when we started regularly going over 30c this year, and literally this week is the first week we haven't been. That's 5/22 -> 8/21 according to the record. Almost exactly 3 months of weather that high. It's actually over 30c right now here.

We had weeks in the middle that were 38c...

I'd way rather live somewhere that doesn't get over 30c.

On topic:
    - Sports stats. My brother does this and knows all these different stats for each player on a ton of teams for a ton of sports.
    - Extreme devotion to sports teams.
    - Sharing stupid shit on facebook. I don't mind things like news articles and such, but your dumb picture from some randomly named FB group sucks.
    - Fake entertainment. Pro wrestling, youtube pranks that are staged, extreme (and obviously fake) reaction videos, non-celebrities that are famous for literally no reason, etc...
    - Rap that you can't even understand what they're saying.
    - Cilantro/Coriander (tastes like soap to some chunk of us)
    - Leaf water Tea.
    Yeah, there's some interesting tastebud thing with cilantro I was reading about on Reddit the other day. Some of the population it has a soapy flavor while the rest it has a "leafy" flavor. I taste the "leafy" flavor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    You can conduct a credit card transaction without power. I must've done it a dozen times at various ren faires. The vendor makes a rubbing of your credit card on the sales slip, you sign it, and they process it when they have access to power and internet.
    Talking about debit cards.
    I don't see people with credit cards here often.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    (cont)

One Punch Man - Don't ppl realize he is a joke character like SF's Dan?
    Coffee
    Mummers
    First person shooters
    Driving games
    You cared enough to post.

Eating ass.
    All of those shitty zombie survival games.
    That awful show on fox called empire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    That awful show on fox called empire.
    I've never watched that show but have hated it since I first saw a commercial for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Salted caramel. Seriously, what's the attraction? This fad needs to fucking die, it's burned sugar and dehydrated ocean two fucking ingredients people

I don't like summer

Anime. I'm sure it's great, and it's probably me with a lack of anything artsy fartsy related, but what the fuck? Seriously, the animation scenes aren't even good. Claymation had better fluidity than that shit.

Also, guacamole. That shit is fucking nasty.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    A little shocking to me too. My conclusion is probably that most people here are either shut ins or Europeans or both.
    Which makes no sense, everyone knows that Europe has the best beer (Belgian here)
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

League of Legends. Game is nothing but rage inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    One Punch Man - Don't ppl realize he is a joke character like SF's Dan?
    Everyone knows this...the whole anime was/is satire of popular anime.

Boros is literally a super saiyan going through all the super saiyan power ups with the exact same hair changes from super saiyan 1 to super saiyan 3. He even does a Kamehameha. Boros is literally Broly.

Saitama as a character is literally taking the piss out of every shounen character by being the most powerful character in existence by doing a simple workout routine. He reached the absolute pinnacle of power doing a workout routine...

But why does this mean people shouldn't love it? The whole series is based on humor and making fun of popular anime characters and anime tropes.

You're literally a dumbass not to see all the satire in this manga/anime.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-08-26 at 12:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    A little shocking to me too. My conclusion is probably that most people here are either shut ins or Europeans or both.
    Or beer is just gross and unhealthy?

people have different taste buds, more news at 11.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Wine. I'm fine with beer or most other alcoholic beverages, but I can't stand wine.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-26 at 12:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Socia Media : i really don't understand why would i want to share something about me to someone who should already know that shit OR he/she shouldn't and don't ? friends are not numbers that is written on pixel.

Mobie Phones : i really don't understand this trend either maybe because of the above statement. i am not in a rush to learn something about someone, maybe that is a factor too. ( using a phone ofc but not smarter than me, a classic samsung )

Mushrooms : feels like rubber in my mouth and tastes like feet.

... Rights Activists : with an exception of human rights generally, i don't like or support any rights of any crowd. if we had decent human rights we shouldn't have to worry about women's rights. see the bigger picture folks.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    Socia Media : i really don't understand why would i want to share something about me to someone who should already know that shit OR he/she shouldn't and don't ? friends are not numbers that is written on pixel.
    Same. Every time I open up Facebook and see a friend post, "Went to a Chinese restaurant. So nice!", I am like, "Um, mkay?"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Evil and those that advocate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pop
    Hip-hop
    New country music, I actually heard some chick using auto tune in a song when I was at food city.
    Pickles
    Sweet Tea
    Tracer, everything about her is annoying from personality, looks, to moves
    Facebook
    Mc.Donalds

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    New country music, I actually heard some chick using auto tune in a song when I was at food city.
    I'll +1 to this. I think part of it is because I live in Georgia, and everyone here listens to it all the time, to the point where I'm sick of it. It's what you hear playing over the PA at grocery stores, what you hear as the ringtone when some random person's phone starts ringing, what you hear when you roll up next to someone with a $8k sound system blaring the radio at max volume at a red light, etc.