Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

My Troll's Crest

Hey, all! I just wanted to show you all my newest creation. It's entirely wooden. Took me 4 months to carve it, but i'm not a professional, so it's ok i guess.
    I no longer play the game due some wife/children/job issues- stopped after The LKing was down, but i'm still such a huge fan to WoW. MMO-Champion provided me the info for the game development all these years even without playing.
    So, i hope you guys like my carving. Leave a comment if you are willing to.
    For the Horde!!!

Pfff.. And since i'm still not allowed to link photos or links , plz visit my FB profile -" Hristo Alexiev " - U'll easily see my carving photos.
    If someone from the oldest members could link few shots here, i'll be grateful.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    That is awesome!

This is a fine piece of craft.

Deleted
    Thank you for the effort, Manakin.

that's really cool man. kudos
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

That looks so good but it also reminds me of carved chocolate for some unknown reason... Could be the colour of it.... /yumm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    That's really cool op. I'd love to see one in full colours!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thats really badass craftmanship.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Hey, that's really cool. Do you do comissions?

15+ Year Old Account
    That's really well made! *thumbs up*

Deleted
    The quality looks like it could be sold for a decent amount provided it could be colloured. Don't sell yourself short, if your "new" to doing this then you make some cash out of your hobby.

I wanted to come into here and insult you, because that's my mindset entering any thread. Unfortunately your significant crafting skill means I will be unable to to so. Nice carving, man, that's really nice work!

It would make a nice gift for a WoW fan.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    No but like, seriously. Comissions. I can pay!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very cool, and yeah you could make some money with stuff like this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    No but like, seriously. Comissions. I can pay!
    Erin, your sig line is filling out quite nicely LOL

Deleted
    This, good sir, is a piece of art. Properly colored it would be even better (if you can do it. I wouldn't let a figure painting noob at it)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post

Erin, your sig line is filling out quite nicely LOL
    Aye right. It's my little hall of fame. I'm not even trying to shame them or anything, for reals just proud. I even like Valarius. And the agenda one. Brings a tear to my eye every time I see it. It's like seeing my kids go off to college every time I read my own posts.

Deleted
    Wow, I'd pay good money to have that thing hanging on my wall. Why is Blizzard not funding this???

15+ Year Old Account
    i wasn´t thinking about wow at all when reading the title... i should visit other parts of this forum evey now and then i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.