Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by revize View Post
    835 within 1 day?
    Damn...did you grind out all 10 Mythics already?

I've found Prot quite useful in the Suramar quests, lots of mobs like packs of 3-4. Easy to AOE down w/ 0 downtime.
    Sorry, late reply!

I did all 8 as soon as they came up with the guild. Played pretty solidly since release. Most of my guild are late 830 early 840's right now.
    Just farming

Edit: Forgot to add, im now 843 3rd relic slot helps alot!
    Last edited by Flizzle; 2016-09-04 at 02:17 AM.

At lvl 100 it takes ages to kill mobs. Is the same as i go on? I mean, i will kill faster as prot?

Sent from Demon's Island using Hokuto no Ken

At lvl 100, it will take awhile, but once you hit 101 everything dies in 4-5 seconds

When doing world quests and actual quests in suramar I find it a lot easier as holy. My Ilvl is a lot higher though so maybe that's the case, but I can pull so many more mobs than I can as ret. I can also kill them pretty quick with consecration+holy prism+judgement+HS and a that.

I haven't tried as Prot but as Ret it's totally fine. As long as you use HoJ + JV on judgement-debuffed targets with high health you can keep going for a while. I rarely use FoL now. When I have DS or BoP on me, instead of FoL I just try to build up 5 HP and use JV again. Tried as Holy for a while but it felt far too slow, and my Holy gear is 10 ilvls higher than Ret.

Ret is simple. Burns through single or double mobs pulls quickly and moves you on to the next thing.

Prot needs to pull multiple packs, but can pull it off easier than ret. If you want to solo harder areas, prot is the way to go. I solo ret, but a friend of mine maining prot can do those elite world quests solo as prot (although he jokes on how it takes 10+ minutes to do so).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    My ret is sitting on a 839 ilvl but I still do all of my world quests as prot. much more efficient especially the world pvp quests. were the ret has to heal from time to time the prot is constantly moving from one pull to the next slowly advancing up the tower to kill the captain. the entire thing takes about 10 minutes and I´m done as ret the same time if not longer.
    For completeness sake i have to say my ret is not yet done with the long route to A2A. I have it but only via the short route and currently stack on AP.