Denmark aims for ‘first smoke-free generation'

Another area where denmark takes the lead and where everyone else should follow! We are the models that set the standard for the rest of the world.

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160824/denm...ration-by-2030

The goal of a smoke-free generation was presented as part of Cancer Pack IV (Kræftplan IV), which carries a total price tag of 2.2 billion kroner.

“The government puts a high priority on the fight against cancer and therefore we want to inject a historically large amount of money into the area. With Cancer Pack IV we will ensure that more people survive cancer and that they can live a good life when they complete treatment,” Løhde said.

I will never understand why people spend their time doing anti-smoking campaigning.

What a lame way to live your life.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact it would probably make me want to smoke to end my boring life a little sooner.

Are you being paid to load the internet with pro-Denmark propaganda?

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I get that feeling too! I like Denmark, Danish people are cool (and completely incomprehensible, wtf that language) but you'd think the rest of Scandinavia/EU/Europe/Western world is falling apart and Denmark is the only safe-haven remaining
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Probably compensating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I get that feeling too! I like Denmark, Danish people are cool (and completely incomprehensible, wtf that language) but you'd think the rest of Scandinavia/EU/Europe/Western world is falling apart and Denmark is the only safe-haven remaining
    Well to be fair, the same guy says the EU is facist and hates Swedes with a passion, so it's only logical this guy believes Danes to be der ubermensch.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cancer Pack IV. Those Danes are really showing some optimism

These threads are reminiscent of some other very active threads about Canada.
    I'm sure that they'll enjoy the same success.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can we get a daneman megathread already?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.