10+ Year Old Account

garrison building setup for legion

what is gonna be your building setup for legion ?
    after were done with draenor, assuming youve done all the achievements and dont have to switch between buildings.
    what is gonna be your final setup for large, medium and small plots to somehow benefit from it the most.

im sure were still gonna visit it from time to time

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    im sure were still gonna visit it from time to time
    No... no we are not :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The only building I feel is a must have is a stable, never to be dismounted in Draenor again. ;D But I personally doubt we'll spend that much time there if any at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    My garrison setup for Legion will be.... BURN THAT PILE OF SHIT TO THE GROUND!

Smoking crater with the odd podling roaming around on the otherside of a closed and boarded up portal.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    garrison hearthstone to farm draenor transmog, collect pets, do missing achievements and whatnot. or just to hang out away from orgrimmar lag.

to me stable and magetower/spirit lodge for portals seems most beneficial for large plots.
    small plot probably storehouse for bank, gbank and transmog.
    for medium im not sure what could stay permanently.

Forge 2 with follower = no equip damage buff (except when dying)

Alchemy hut 2 with follower = free swiftness and invisibility potions

I think Storehouse maxed, and Magetower are probably the best. Just so you can use that extra hearth to get around when EVERYTHING else is on CD? Maybe? I'd like to never go there again, but doing old T-mog runs on off days is still something I'll be doing.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is .......why? Why would you even bother with it? Everything you need will be in Dalaran or Org/SW. Why oh why would you torture yourself by sitting there again........for minutes.......hours.....days....dieing, slowly dieing. My characters not going to Legion will be there, getting things mailed to them to bank...but that means I only have to go there every 30 days. But whatever...each to their own

Tailoring hut to increase throughput of Hexweave bags.

There is no reason to have any buildings a certain way.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

barn, tailoring building and storehouse on my tailor, forgotten by everyone else.

Once things settle down a few weeks after Legion, I'll probably start revisiting the garrison daily on my characters just to run resource missions. Only takes 10 minutes. Turn resources into fur, and continue producing hexweave bags on my tailors for the next two years. Some other small benefits are alchemy daily potions (inv/speed) as someone mentioned, and the engineering vendor that sells 3-charge mailbox or bank.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have three tailors who will be making bags until I get around to leveling them.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    barn, tailoring building and storehouse on my tailor, forgotten by everyone else.
    Over 200 Hexweave Bags in the bank ready for sell.... screw the Garrison.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.