Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    thrall lose it's power as a mean to let sylvanas become warchief and now that i've seen that cinematic in the front page i hope blizzard stop another garrosh 2.0 and make him return as warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    Legion Spoiler!!!

he lose his power because he use the elements for personal purpose. so now element dont respond to him, we learn it as a chaman in the classe order in Legion
    Thrall tell us now Doomhammer his a dead weigth in his hand
    Elements refusing to grant Thrall their powers anymore due to Garrosh incident is retarded even moreso when you take a second and think, "Really guys? Really? You're doing this now? You're gonna throw this hissy fit in the middle of a fucking demonic invasion which, should the demons win, will effectively snuff the life of everything on the planet, including said elements?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Elements refusing to grant Thrall their powers anymore due to Garrosh incident is retarded even moreso when you take a second and think, "Really guys? Really? You're doing this now? You're gonna throw this hissy fit in the middle of a fucking demonic invasion which, should the demons win, will effectively snuff the life of everything on the planet, including said elements?"
    Don't try to find logic and reason in this level of writing, the writers for the actual game most of the time only go for shock and humor, cheap writing, leaving it to offshot writers who do the books and short tales and comics to make up for their mistakes.

The elements fucking thrall over is apparently okay but OUR AMAZINGLY AWESOME SUPER SAIYAN SHAMAN WHO CAN MAKE LAVA OFFHAND DOOMHAMMERS, who has killed countless people over the years and who used the elements for petty things like pvp, THAT is apparently glossed over by the elements.

This is why I hate this 'making the player feel like the main hero' crap.

Deleted
    Thrall didn't save Tirion with elemental bridge...(he even makes one bridge after Tirion is killed)
    also Jaina was scratching her balls there instead helping Tirion but that doesn't excuse Thrall being a wuss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pundit View Post
    I think it's fairly obvious that he considered Garrosh to be like a son to him. Being forced to kill him means facing the idea that he failed as a father figure. Since he JUUUST had a kid, I imagine this has created intense feelings of guilt and doubt about his ability to pass his knowledge and wisdom on to his actual child, and this turmoil has caused his relationship with the elements to be somewhat interrupted. This is why he saw how powerful you are and allowed you to take Doomhammer.

He's going to have another arc where he learns to regain his confidence and forgive himself for what happened.
    Respect for this post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Thrall is taking a back seat for an indeterminate amount of time due to Chris Metzen's interest in Overwatch. Due to his focus on that IP, Chris has asked that the WoW team remove Thrall from the story as much as possible so that he does not have to assist with story and voice for the character.

To give you an idea of how hyped he is for Overwatch, Chris has had Solider76 sketches and story since like 1995 or earlier. He originally intended to create him as a comic book character, but as you can tell he was rolled into Overwatch 20 years later.

Until Chris decides to, or finds passion in the Thrall character, you can expect him to receive a complete wash of any important story.
    Is this true? I mean, I am not doubting it and it won't surprising me considering what Metzen have been focused on in the last couple of Blizzcons, but it kind of makes me sad.

Say about Metzen what you want, all of you, but he brought to life characters and stories that will echo for ages in our hearts. Respect for the man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    also Jaina was scratching her balls there instead helping Tirion.
    Because Jaina is either a total moron at this point, or really evil. Not even talking aobut how she is being written; more like how she is as a character.

Also.. I still can't get over her leaving the Throne Room mere moments before Jace arrives to meet Anduin and our characters, to reveal the demons that infested the Stormwind Keep. A very convenient coincidence.

The attitude and opinions of the elements have always been chaotic and alien compared to our own.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    People are going to lose their minds when they do the Shaman class chain and realize the 'popular theory' was wrong the whole time and the real answer is just plain Thrall is depressed as all heck.
    Well I mean most of these people are making up head canon too. The whole Makgora not allowing him to use elemental magic is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Thrall commands the elements to kill Garrosh, effectively cheating in the rules of mak'gora.

For having cheated and abused of the elements, they become silent to him, presumably for a time until he "learns his lesson".

Qestion is, why would elements care for mortals "honorable code or morals"?
    WarCrafts lore starts looking like story of "LOST" ie, nothing really makes sense if you think (not even hard) about it.
    I Think the keyword here is commands. Normal shaman do not command elements, they ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actual reason is literally that they don't want him to the main character for a good while. So if he was wrecking shit left right and center he'd be focused on too much, especially after WoD where he was attached to the garrison and the whole frostwolf plot.

So he's terrible, for now atleast. Until they decide to dust him off and give him some arbitrary reasoning as to why he's now empowered again so that he can once more, become Green Jesus and save the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I suppose this hooping between being the most powerful shaman on azeroth to not even being able to summon a lightning bolt without straining is better then being put in a position of power, left to do nothing, and then killed off.

Also, this:

this is what I mean by cringeworthy writing and plot ingame, having Nobundo tell you your the greatest shaman ever and that the doomhammer choose you and all that shit, they are effectively writing thrall out and make YOU the player into thrall 2.0
    Last edited by Trassk; 2016-08-30 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

Also, this:

[IMGpicture of Nobundo being dumb/IMG]

this is what I mean by cringeworthy writing and plot ingame, having Nobundo tell you your the greatest shaman ever and that the doomhammer choose you and all that shit, they are effectively writing thrall out and make YOU the player into thrall 2.0
    I hate Nobundo so much. Oh, thanks Mr. I-Was-A-Paladin-For-Hundreds-Of-Years-But-Ive-Been-A-Shaman-For-Twenty. I don't give a shit what you believe. Yeah, you know all about prophecies of the Earthen Ring since you just came to this planet a couple of years ago.

A Wildhammer should be the Alliance face of Shamanism, not this imposter.

Hope it's already been said but elements doesn't give a shit about mortal matters and mak'gora. They didn't get pissy with him because he "cheated in mak'gora!"

Elements got pissy because Thrall killed Garrosh in revenge, taking the power instead of asking. Not because "cheating."

Kkthxbb