Thread: Tanaan rares

Tanaan rares

Hello guys,

First of all, I'm not 100% sure this is the right place for it, but it did said transmogrification so I'll give it a go.

I'm trying to get Gloomtalon Kilt for my tmog collection and thus have been killing Gloomtalon in Tanaan. Did 3 kills on my DH yesterday, but was only able to loot the first one. Went and killed it with all my other leather chars and it was fine. But since I didn't get loot on the 2nd and 3rd kill on my DH I thought maybe there was a 1 day lockout or something. However, when I went to kill it today I still wasn't getting any loot. Can anyone explain how looting and tanaan rares work? I'm sorry if this is obvious to most of you, I didn't play during HFC and haven't really done alot in tanaan :x

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You only get loot from them first kill of the day, and even then you might not get the drop you were after.

I'm sorry, but didn't you read my post? I said I did 3 kills on one day, then came back the day after and still didn't get loot.
    I also get that the drop rate isn't 100%.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but didn't you read mine? You got loot on the first one cause it was the first kill of the day. You didn't get loot on the other two tries because you were "saved" to that day, which is what I said but maybe this is worded clearer for you this time.

As for the second day, idk. Were you in a raid group? Or a party of any kind? Did you get outright nothing or just apexis? Cause you don't get loot from them each kill.

If you killed 3 after 09.00 in the morning, and then the next day killed them before 09.00 - They hadnt reset yet.