Deleted

Leveling Prot warrior in Legion

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I've played but i'm reading up a bit now for legion and I'm left with a bit of a dilemma as far as leveling to 110 is concerned.
    The thing is, I'd like to level as fast as possible, and eventually play tank once i'm 110.

Considering I will be leveling solo most of the time, here's my question:
    Do I start as fury and level that artifact up to 13 to optimize killtime/mob, and do i switch to prot once i'm max, losing out on a measly 6500 AP, but maybe leveling faster?
    Do I start as prot from the beginning? how is the leveling speed as a tank (solo, not grouped)?

What do you guys consider to be the most optimal, and do you have any proof supporting your claim? (any articles, stats etc... are very welcome).

Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    I have not played Warrior on beta but i have played both demon hunter tank and dk tank from 100 to 110 and must say, leveling as tank is fine, as most dps spec you cant pull more then 1-3 mobs, you can easly pull 3-5 as tank. You can always start as tank and if you dont Like it you will get your 2nd artifact at lvl 102 anyway.