10+ Year Old Account

Argentinian pupils 'wearing Nazi armbands attack Jewish students'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7213201.html

Students from a German school in Argentina wearing swastika armbands and Hitler moustaches have attacked Jewish students at a South American resort, it has been reported.

The attack is said to have taken place during a trip to San Carlos de Bariloche, a town which became a haven for fleeing Nazis after the Second World War.

According ot witnesses the students - from Lanús German School - reportedly arrived at a party in a nightclub in fancy dress.

“Some of them were in leathers with swastikas painted on their chests and backs,” Dan, one of the students who was attacked, told Argentina’s TN television channel, according to the Telegraph.

“We wanted them to be thrown out of the club but they shouted ‘f******* Jews’ at us and proudly showed off their symbols,” Dan added.

The headmaster of Lanús German School, Silvia Fazio, apologised and said those involved would face punishment. She described the events as indefensible.

“They will have to make some act of atonement for the damage caused,” Ms Fazio said, according to the Daily Mail.

Ms Fazio stressed that the trip to San Carlos de Bariloche was not organised by the school, but arranged privately.

“There is much to reflect on,” she added.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

The Hitler Jugend will rise!

Isn't Argentina were all those Nazis went at the end of WWII?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Isn't Argentina were all those Nazis went at the end of WWII?
    I thought Magneto killed them all.

Well that's a sure way to get the world to hate you.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."