Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    It was reasonable assumption, since that online ventures part didn't specify 3. Infact it only specified one, and implied a second. That would still include the one I've talked about. It's you who is assuming there were far more than was stated, while I was going more literately with his text.
    He said "Then I tried online dating and dated a few people,..." Keyword being "few", as in 3+. But this is just getting into semantics now. My point still stands that you had no reason to go after him, especially when others here are outright claiming woman are evil or incapable of logic.

I must wonder, how/when did both sexes become so bitter towards one another? Reading these forums is starting to make myself feel like an anomaly for being in a stable relationship with mutual respect between myself and my partner....

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I can't believe you're still going. Details were omitted in the first post for brevity's sake. When you decided to insert your own interpretation, I clarified. The end.
    If the details were all in the first post, why was there need to clarify, and more importantly, clarify what, if it was all there? This kind of history rewriting keeps it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Dorne View Post
    He said "Then I tried online dating and dated a few people,..." Keyword being "few", as in 3+. But this is just getting into semantics now. My point still stands that you had no reason to go after him, especially when others here are outright claiming woman are evil or incapable of logic.

I must wonder, how/when did both sexes become so bitter towards one another? Reading these forums is starting to make myself feel like an anomaly for being in a stable relationship with mutual respect between myself and my partner....
    That is not 3+. 3+ is your version. Few only confirms second, not third.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    yes to both
    And no to both at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick google search shows that few is generally accepted as "more than a couple", of which a couple is commonly defined as 2. So I wouldn't claim that to be my version, but rather the commonly accepted definition.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick google search shows that few is generally accepted as "more than a couple", of which a couple is commonly defined as 2. So I wouldn't claim that to be my version, but rather the commonly accepted definition.
    Agreed. Couple is 2, and a Few is 3+
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Both words imply more than one, but do not demand more than 2. 2 is still just as valid as more than two. It could mean 5 for all we know, but I was going by what it actually confirms, which is two, no more. It can imply more, but doesn't confirm.

Deleted
    This thread truly reminded me why women are not worth the hassle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    We get it Xarim, you hate women. What I wonder is whether you're a test-tube baby or something, and don't have a mother at all? Geez man.
    My misogyny is well documented

Remember I'm the King of Misogynists, as ordained by the Patriarchy Council

It's embossed on my business cards

If the details were all in the first post, why was there need to clarify, and more importantly, clarify what, if it was all there? This kind of history rewriting keeps it going.

I just said details were omitted for brevity's sake. I did not "rewrite" anything. I filled in details because you originally had filled them in on your own and they were wrong. This has gone on far too long and I will not respond again, not even to your reply to this post, which I'm sure will be an attempt to have the last word.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Wouldn't it make more sense, and leave both people better off, if relationships first started with friendship? Like, meeting one another and becoming friends which allows you to get to know one another and properly gauge if you prefer one another's company. Which could then naturally progress to a serious relationship with a solid foundation instead of loose sand. Doesn't seem to me that the whole "swipe right" style of dating/relationships is good for much else than fucking.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both words imply more than one, but do not demand more than 2. 2 is still just as valid as more than two. It could mean 5 for all we know, but I was going by what it actually confirms, which is two, no more. It can imply more, but doesn't confirm.
    Ok, but that doesn't really confirm anything. The best, and most common, assumption to make is if it was in fact 2, he would have used the word "couple", as couple is explicitly defined as 2. But he used the word "few", which when applying common sense would suggest 3-5. He then explicitly stated 3 rejections, which is in line with what he wrote prior.

At this point you're just covering your ass for going after someone one you had no real reason to.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what happens when almost any interaction can be perceived as sexual harassment.

I love women of most shapes, sizes & colors, but more often than not, the modern Western variety isn't worth the effort. If the fates conspire against my current relationship, I'll probably swear off women altogether and become a serial masturbator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLifeIsRandom View Post
    Wouldn't it make more sense, and leave both people better off, if relationships first started with friendship? Like, meeting one another and becoming friends which allows you to get to know one another and properly gauge if you prefer one another's company. Which could then naturally progress to a serious relationship with a solid foundation instead of loose sand. Doesn't seem to me that the whole "swipe right" style of dating/relationships is good for much else than fucking.
    Yeah that's ideal. Sadly that generally requires latent proximity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    My misogyny is well documented

Remember I'm the King of Misogynists, as ordained by the Patriarchy Council

It's embossed on my business cards
    You got business cards? All I got was a shitty pen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You got business cards? All I got was a shitty pen.
    I got a nice towel.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn...to bad I'm living in the wrong country, a female brit accent can be so sexy.

Ok, but that doesn't really confirm anything. The best, and most common, assumption to make is if it was in fact 2, he would have used the word "couple", as couple is explicitly defined as 2. But he used the word "few", which when applying common sense would suggest 3-5. He then explicitly stated 3 rejections, which is in line with what he wrote prior.

At this point you're just covering your ass for going after someone one you had no real reason to.
    I already pointed out a reason why the argument continued. I feel no need to try to "cover myself".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Damn...to bad I'm living in the wrong country, a female brit accent can be so sexy.
    Kinda depends on where they're from in the county, but generally I'd have to agree.

Deleted
    Stop bolding stuff Xarim, we can read -.-

Edit: Does the same hold true for british gay guys? Adam, enlighten us m8ie!