Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Has any testing been done on whether the "caster" DPS trinkets (or the Trilliax cleave Agi trinket) from Nighthold are any good for dungeon DPS?

10+ Year Old Account
    On pure survival standpoint in a situation where things have gone to hell in a handbasket - how good is Infernal contract as the second trinket? Alongside of stauette/echo in one slot (depending on fight). Would it be a reliable replacement for Cragshaper's or not? I know that Cragshaper has a weaker absorb, but lacks the penalty one effect is over.

At ilvl 890:

Talisman of the Cragshaper: 820k absorb, 1 min cd

Infernal Contract: 2.3 mil absorb if fully punished, 2 min cd

Animated Exoskeleton: 1 mil absorb, 1 min 30 sec cd

Cragshaper has 1137 vers (1.2% damage reduction), contract has 1137 mastery (1.42%), exo 2819 stamina (~470k hp) passively. Infernal Contract absorb is about 50% stronger than Cragshapers overall. However, it pretty much comes down to whether you want to mitigate something rather frequently or just once or twice. Contract is great when you're only taunting for a second to take a big hit.

Quote Originally Posted by mystek View Post
    Anyone have a list of trinket rankings for current content? Im using a Warforged Arcanocrystal and warforged Grotesque Statue for most stuff
    Arcanocrystal is going to be hard to replace but probably going to be Goblet/Vers stat stick, foci, And then frond if you're lucky enough to get one.

NH dps trinkets have halved rppm for tanks, so they're all rather shit. Frond especially, with damn slow bear auto attacks...

925 BTI and memento are likely the best choices for bear dps. Eye of guarm with hate or vers, chrono shard, urn are decent too - same as 7.1. Arcanocrystal falls off against higher ilvl agi trinkets, as those scale so much better than secondary stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Arcanocrystal is going to be hard to replace but probably going to be Goblet/Vers stat stick, foci, And then frond if you're lucky enough to get one.
    both foci and frond have halved rppm for guardians, making then kinda crappy. only dps trinket im interested in is draught of souls from gul'dan, which does silly damage im told.

How much worse Soul of the Forest compared to Galactic Guardian? I hate this laser tag stuff, really turns me on with so much light explosions around, especially if there are a lot of mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    How much worse Soul of the Forest compared to Galactic Guardian? I hate this laser tag stuff, really turns me on with so much light explosions around, especially if there are a lot of mobs.
    As far as I recall it's best ST with 2pc

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    What about no set rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    TBH if you don't want GG I would consider incarnation over SoTF, but of course it depends on a lot of stuff: focusing on damage, survival or both? ST, Cleave, AoE? M+ or raiding? Legendaries?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post

where did you get this info? this is wrong, GG its better for dps and survavility

SotF was best with 2 set but then it got nerfed, GG is best in all situations
    Macrologia (expert on Protection Warrior and Guardian Druid)

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Lysozyme View Post
    SotF was best with 2 set but then it got nerfed, GG is best in all situations
    My understanding was that both SotF and GG were nerfed in a fairly equal fashion. What about the nerf to both shifted the balance for pure single target?

On that same topic, how do the talents compare for rage generation (not considering damage) with 2p? Does it shift at all with 4p?

GG is the best in all situations for all purposes even with tier

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Deleted
    Is Royal Dagger Haft trinket any good for Guardian druids?

Royal Haft is amazing for any tank for progression. It sucks a little more for us because crit is so bad, but the equip effect is incredibly valuable.

No it's not, it's garbage. It's a 6 minute icd on an up to 2m ish absorb on normal, 3m ish on mythic. And you can't control it. And it has crit base. And it heals you for almost nothing, so if you were on 500k and you took a 1m hit it would heal you for ~500k-700k (normal/mythic) and then you would take the 1m damage over 10s.

That's terrible compared to nearly any other slightly reasonable defensive trinket.

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Lysozyme View Post
    No it's not, it's garbage. It's a 6 minute icd on an up to 2m ish absorb on normal, 3m ish on mythic. And you can't control it. And it has crit base. And it heals you for almost nothing, so if you were on 500k and you took a 1m hit it would heal you for ~500k-700k (normal/mythic) and then you would take the 1m damage over 10s.

That's terrible compared to nearly any other slightly reasonable defensive trinket.
    You can't control it? It's a proc on death, that's kind of the point...
    Anyway, people can make up their own minds. The heal you receive from it and subsequent damage are essentially irrelevant if it prevents a death during progression. That's pretty valuable.

But nearly any other trinket can help prevent it better and more frequently.

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Deleted
    hi !
    Is there any weak aura for Infernal contract, that show the remaining shield instead of the cooldown? i cant find sh..