Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know it's very early 7.2 PTR and a lot will change in the next 4-5 or so months, but there are a few new traits datamined!

Fleshknitting (Rank 1) (New) Grants Frenzied Regeneration an additional charge.
    Looks like that's a 1 point trait. Not very exciting tbh.

Pawsitive Outlook (Rank 1) (New) Thrash has a chance to trigger an additional Thrash.
    Fucking lol'd. New golden trait?

Scintillating Moonlight (Rank 1) (New) Moonfire reduces damage dealt to you by 1%.
    New 4 (?) point trait, 1% per level. Can't use thrash while dead, so definitely useful.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    I know it's very early 7.2 PTR and a lot will change in the next 4-5 or so months, but there are a few new traits datamined!

Looks like that's a 1 point trait. Not very exciting tbh.

Fucking lol'd. New golden trait?

New 4 (?) point trait, 1% per level. Can't use thrash while dead, so definitely useful.
    Pawsitive Outlook seems great for those of us with Elize's or Luffa Wrappings. Even if you don't have those, it lowers our ramp-up time for Rend and Tear or Pulverize, so still good.

Scintillating Moonlight further cements GG as the best talent on that tier, which I'm fine with.

Fleshknitting is also an artifact trait we will take. Hard to get excited about it tbh, maybe if I had Skysec's, I'd care more.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight View Post
    Fleshknitting is also an artifact trait we will take.
    We'll take all artifact traits, there is no way around that. =p

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    We'll take all artifact traits, there is no way around that. =p
    That's the joke :P

Fleshknitting is a bit like Mauler (not as useless obviously), you gotta take it eventually but it's definitely not your first choice when you're getting the new traits.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight View Post
    That's the joke :P

Fleshknitting is a bit like Mauler (not as useless obviously), you gotta take it eventually but it's definitely not your first choice when you're getting the new traits.
    It's great for M+ though.

Deleted
    I actually kinda like Fleshknitting. I mean on fights were you off tank for a while you will probably cap the 3 stacks rather often.

As someone with the boots it's such a great ability. Comparing it to mauler is silly as it can recover like 70% of your HP in 3 seconds, with 24 sec CD and 2, soon 3, charges. People say that it just overheals since healers will spam you anyways, but that's not really true for high mythic+, and it's only true in raids when everything goes according to plan.

Deleted
    People seem not to grasp how strong fleshknitting is... 3 frenzied regens provide almost 100% of the damage healed for the last 15 seconds and in 7 seconds you get a 4th one.... On bosses it can easily be useful by monitoring your hp and saving stacks.

The double trash talent is very good for survival as it provides cool rage increase for more IF.

Quote Originally Posted by djambalaz View Post
    People seem not to grasp how strong fleshknitting is... 3 frenzied regens provide almost 100% of the damage healed for the last 15 seconds and in 7 seconds you get a 4th one.... On bosses it can easily be useful by monitoring your hp and saving stacks.

The double trash talent is very good for survival as it provides cool rage increase for more IF.
    You're in the wrong mindset on the thrash trait. MORE THRASH RELICS, MORE DEEPS.

Deleted
    Hey guys. Just got my first Distilled Essence and I need some help deciding which legendary to upgrade. What I have currently: Ekowraith, Elize, Luffa, Prydaz, Dual Determination. I find myself never taking Ekowraith off (I don't really have another decent chest + the high DR that it provides), but looking through Pumps' NH BiS list, I can't seem to find it there. Is it worth upping it or waiting for a tier one to drop?

Deleted
    I would just upgrade Elize, it has the same stat budget as Ekowraith and you really don't ever want to unequip it while raiding. In your situation I would pretty much always run with Elize + Luffa (I do so myself) and therefore up them. If you run with different ones, just up what you use most and has the highest budget.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    You're in the wrong mindset on the thrash trait. MORE THRASH RELICS, MORE DEEPS.
    While I love the insanity, I hate it just as much. It pretty much cements that Thrash relics are going to be king more than they already are (if that were even possible), considering how much the current weapon trait buffs Thrash already. I was hopeful that Blizz would make Thrash scale better with weapon ilvl/damage as opposed to the trait itself, so we can have more of a choice in which relics we want. Suppose we got a long way to go until 7.2 at least!

How strong is Agility for dps? I don't think I've ever seen it in the stat priority. Asking because I recently got the Archimonde legendary trinket and it has a lot of Agi (almost 3k at ilv 940), so I'm wondering if I should run a different one for dps (been pairing it with 860 arcanocrystal, also have 875 shock baton and eye of command).

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    While I love the insanity, I hate it just as much. It pretty much cements that Thrash relics are going to be king more than they already are (if that were even possible), considering how much the current weapon trait buffs Thrash already. I was hopeful that Blizz would make Thrash scale better with weapon ilvl/damage as opposed to the trait itself, so we can have more of a choice in which relics we want. Suppose we got a long way to go until 7.2 at least!
    Well when some dps classes won't ever consider equipping a 30 ilv upgrade because it has bad stats, I think having a preferred relic isn't that terrible for us. Getting gear for bear is already super easy since we have no "bad" stat and our priority is armor.
    Last edited by Hanede; 2017-01-23 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    Recently simmed it and Agi is ahead of other stats by a fair bit damage wise. Not 100% on it but I think it was around Agi 1, Haste 0.7, Crit 0.65, Mastery/Vers 0.55 in a very Versa heavy set. This is for pure bear dps by the way. If you find time to catweave, haste drops and crit rises a bit, but agi should stay fairly ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    How strong is Agility for dps? I don't think I've ever seen it in the stat priority. Asking because I recently got the Archimonde legendary trinket and it has a lot of Agi (almost 3k at ilv 940), so I'm wondering if I should run a different one for dps (been pairing it with 860 arcanocrystal, also have 875 shock baton and eye of command).

Well when some dps classes won't ever consider equipping a 30 ilv upgrade because it has bad stats, I think having a preferred relic isn't that terrible for us. Getting gear for bear is already super easy since we have no "bad" stat and our priority is armor.
    If agi is 1 vers is about .6.

Archimonde trinket is REALLY good for dps. The active is meh, but the stats are AMAZING.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2017-01-24 at 06:58 AM.

Archimonde trinket is not that great for survivability, yes it has vers and mast but it has hardly any of them. The agi is terrible for survivability, and the on-use is decent to quite good depending on the boss
    Macrologia (expert on Protection Warrior and Guardian Druid)

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Lysozyme View Post
    Archimonde trinket is not that great for survivability, yes it has vers and mast but it has hardly any of them. The agi is terrible for survivability, and the on-use is decent to quite good depending on the boss
    Archimonde trinket is REALLY good for dps. The active is meh, but the stats are AMAZING.
    *Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Lysozyme View Post
    I mean look at every other NH trinket, they all blow ass.

you don't have to use trinkets from nighthold though
    Macrologia (expert on Protection Warrior and Guardian Druid)

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Well, NH tank trinkets will apparently get buffed soon, but I guess that doesn't fix the halved rppm dps trinket problem.