Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Wtf is with this seath nerfs ? And Blizzard PR

Few days ago on slootbag stream we had blizzard employee saying "no stealth nerfs we wanna tell community what we are doing" and after that they proceed to stealth nerf guardian.

I mean wtf blizzard ? Why do you even say such things if you are going to break the promise on next day ?

EDIT:

I made a post because this triggered me as im now 100% sure that choosing your main spec for legion is simply "roll the bones" (yes fucking pun intented get over it it was funny) because you will pick Fire on Mage and they will stealth nerf you on day 7 or 13 because fire is too strong. And looking at guardian nerf... yeah hammer of blizzard still nerfs to the ground. On the plus side respeccing your artifact is easy...no it fucking isn't you realistically can't respec or reuse AP.

Anyone shares this point of view/fear ? This system shapes to be the worst thing blizzard ever did while not because of AP system and sense of progression but because they will first ruin it with nerfs and next proceed to flood us with AP as a "fix".

This is appexis crystals issue all over again. Like Why blizzard ? Why stealth nerfs ? Why toss a carrot to make us trust you and next break it to never trust you again.
    Last edited by mmocafdb201d91; 2016-08-26 at 08:33 AM.

Deleted
    I find it impressive, how you managed to type seath, sealth and stealth all in 1 post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Never consider anything before release to be set in stone (and neither afterwards, tbh). It'll save you a lot of heartache.

And "stealth nerfs" are almost always either datamining errors or followed up by some post that concerns multiple changes. For the love of god don't consider beta changes/not changes "promises". Since Blizzard learned long ago stealth nerfs are always found out one way or another.. and that "next day nerf" might as well already have been in the pipeline.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Trust, promise, man you sound like you're 12.
    Im not even going to burn my hands on this one as you probably won't listen to logic anyway.

Since you obviously only want to whine on the forums instead of actually reading blue posts and all that, I'll just tell you: Ornyx DID say that the Guardian nerf was accidentally left out of the patch notes, and they fixed that mistake later. It was not meant to be a stealth nerf.

Deleted
    Wtf is with this seath nerfs ? And Blizzard PR
    Wtf is with these stealth nerfs? And Blizzard PR

Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    Few days ago on slootbag stream we had blizzard employee saying "no stealth nerfs we wanna tell community what we are doing" and after that they proceed to stealth nerf guardian.

I mean wtf blizzard ? Why do you even say such things if you are going to break the promise on next day ?
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ixes-august-23

Go down to August 23. This was posted a few hours after the blue post (which didn't have the guardian information).

You has got so angry you forgots hows to English?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since when does slight balancing = stealth nerfing? Guardian hardly got touched with anything BIG. Quit throwing a tantrum as if the spec was completely destroyed, lmfao.

I'm 99% sure most of the stealth nerfs I saw were in relation to buffs the artifact weapons will give you. Example: They did a stealth nerf to Destro Locks, and my friend said he saw it is because his artifact weapon basically undoes the nerf, and if they hadn't nerfed them they'd be one-shotting kids all day.

It's not stealth nerfing. It's attempting to balance classes, and hotfix notes being delayed behind a bit behind them being applied to servers. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to manage a massive project like this? Taking a day or two to post notes doesn't mean there's an Illuminati conspiracy against your preferred class...

I don't have to worry about these things because I usually play particular classes for fun and how Iike there mechanics, rather than just because they are FOTM.

Out of curiosity is this a nerf or just a shift in power? I suck with numbers and don't actually know if this is a net loss or net neutral or net gain?

15+ Year Old Account
    Rygarius left Blizzard. Whoever is in charge of hotfix notes isn't fully up to speed yet. I'm sure it wasn't an easy task as well harassing hundreds of developers for confirmed changes that day.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is not about dark souls 1
    Pretty casual basically.

Deleted
    I love how you are this angry with a "stealth nerf" but not angry about a "stealth buff" guardian druid got with ironfur. That being said, legion is still not live so any changes done now are just balance changes to balance the specs on level 110.

Sure maybe the spec got hit hard now, but on level 110 with maxed out artifact it was maybe too good so they decided to nerf his power level now, which is a better case than being nerfed when you are max level and then you really can't do anything about it, at least now you know his mastery is half as good but ironfur is 25% better.

All of the changes and things that are out currently are subject to change before launch. There's still one more big patch day, try and keep that in mind.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

^ It was indeed the scaling that was too much. So while it doesn't affect 100 too much, at 110 with loads more mastery the amount of extra health bears had were a tad insane, not to mention how it would wind up being going into Nighthold and beyond. I can actually mastery still be a problem late into the expansion, but we'll see.

The bigger issue is actually the damage nerf, which is enough for high end guilds to take one tank over the other when survivability is no longer an issue. Mastery, itself as a stat was also nerfed which added to attack power, when bears were actually already one of the less damaging tanks to begin with.`

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Although i read the original post, i abhor people that cannot spell their topics (at least). On topic, since you haven't picked your artifact yet, no reason to qq. Enough time to lvl a new class (invasions ftw) or change spec. KK?

when its still on beta its tuning. Sometimes changes are missed and are not "steath nerfs" even if done without mentioning. When its online and a change was made without saying (and its a significant enough change) then its a stealth nerf.

Everyone's busy at blizz preparing for launch and making little tune ups here and there like when you adjust your coat for the 5th time before a date.