Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    This is the type of player Blizzard should have always built the game around.

Not having enough time to do everything is an infinitely better problem to have than paying for a subscription game you can't really play more than 12 hrs a week.
    So totally agree with this, all of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    Also, everything Misume said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    If you don't want to reposition rotationally, don't main a Havoc Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    I did say our cesspool, after all.
    was confirmation you calling yourself an idiot. so, same.

Not having enough time to do everything is an infinitely better problem to have than paying for a subscription game you can't really play more than 12 hrs a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feawen View Post
    So totally agree with this, all of it.
    I also very much agree with this. However too many people have complained about having real life things that prevent them from doing stuff in game, and Blizzard has made things easier and quicker to do...to the point it takes 2-3 weeks to do what took them 6 months to develop...this in the long run makes long periods with nothing to do.

If you don't have time to play a game, do not expect them to develop the game around your real life responsibilities.

People try to say 'busy work'...ANYTHING in this game is content and something to do..everyone has different ideas on what is fun and what is not. Just because you don't like it does not mean it is bad and needs removed. I have NEVER met ANYONE who like every single aspect of a game, or participates in every aspect. but ffs, stop trying to get people and Blizzard to agree YOUR way is the best way. People have become used to things being stupid easy requiring zero effort.....boy are some people going to be in for a shock in legion. I can not wait for the tears, but I also hope Blizzard sticks with what there is and doesn't go on a super nerf spree because of it.

This is an MMO, by design, it is suppose to take time to do things..not blow through them in 2 weeks, and then complain there is nothing to do, which happens EVERY single patch.

They need to design this type of game where things take time and I feel like I always have something to do.

If you didn't raid, 12 hours a week is a bit conservative. You could have ran out of things to do playing maybe ~20 hours post-100 in under a month.

That is why WoD sucked

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    "Blizzard, we need more content! GIVE US MORE!"

"Blizzard, you're giving us too much content! STOP IT!"
    This is an incredibly ignorant comment.

More content means more dungeons, more quests, more raids. Not forcing players to run the already existing content ad nauseam for some fucking points.

People complain about being forced to do the same content over and over again. The same dailies, the same dungeons, the same raids, just for getting some points Blizzard decided you need in order to stay competitve.

They don't complain about more dungeons being added. They don't complain about more quests being added. And they don't complain about more raids being added. No one has ever complained about that, so don't misrepresent the argument.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is forced to do anything, realistically.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    My guild raids mythic, and i am looking forward to raiding as an Unholy DK.

What i am not looking forward to is the incredible grind to 850 ilvl and forced gathering/crafting combo spending vast sums of money on crafting and re-running the same mythic dungeons while grinding AP like crazy.

It feels so unflexible and grindy. I am forced not to spend more than 12 lvls of AP on my off-tank spec, so i cant competitively tank anything later (and tanking is what gets you groups and faster pulls).

Dont get me wrong, i dont want everything served to me. But is it really that hard to ask for crafting/crafting or gathering/gathering to be viable like it have been for over 10 years?

Is it too much to ask we are not forced to re-run dungeons until our hands fall off so we can enter Mythic raiding?

I welcome a challenge in skill. I am not sure i welcome a challenge in staying awake.
    You already said you raid as UH so I don't understand the tank focus. You don't need a maxed out artifact to tank mythic dungeons. The game isn't blanced that way. Content should feel easier with artifact progression not like that one trait is necessary for completing content. No one is forcing you to do anything. As a mythic raider you should know that more time is involed in your prep before raiding anyway.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    This is an incredibly ignorant comment.

More content means more dungeons, more quests, more raids. Not forcing players to run the already existing content ad nauseam for some fucking points.

People complain about being forced to do the same content over and over again. The same dailies, the same dungeons, the same raids, just for getting some points Blizzard decided you need in order to stay competitve.

They don't complain about more dungeons being added. They don't complain about more quests being added. And they don't complain about more raids being added. No one has ever complained about that, so don't misrepresent the argument.
    There is a distinct difference between ignorance and making a joke about the WoW community. Lighten up, bruh!

Deleted
    There is a distinct difference between ignorance and making a joke about the WoW community. Lighten up, bruh!
    "It was just a joke"
    Yeah whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    You already said you raid as UH so I don't understand the tank focus. You don't need a maxed out artifact to tank mythic dungeons. The game isn't blanced that way. Content should feel easier with artifact progression not like that one trait is necessary for completing content. No one is forcing you to do anything. As a mythic raider you should know that more time is involed in your prep before raiding anyway.
    You cant say that the game is not balanced around artifacts though. Because if it is not, i sure as hell question blizzard big time, as would anyone.

Of course what you probably mean is that there is probably not a breakpoint gap requiring the AP to complete basic mythic dungeons, as that would be too early and sudden in a new expansion, but still.
    Also i was kinda implying for Mythic+10 in the future too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    A lot of people saying something like this but I can understand the OP.

I raid mythic at 9 hours per week. The way it's looking at the moment is I'll need to spend a lot more then that weekly to prepare for raiding and then to run mythic+, daily hc and world quests ad infinitum for the mythic cache, chance at legendaries and AP. And sure, I understand some amount of work outside raidtime is needed but the fact remains all of that is an annoyance, something I don't like, and something I don't always have time for because of having a job, kids and so on. In each earlier expansion the beginning is always a mad rush but it levels out quickly. Now in Legion so much gear and AP comes out of raids I fear it won't. and if the cost of raiding ends up being more hours spent doing stuff that I don't like compared to the stuff I do like, then is it still worth it?

It's easy to say now if you don't like it, quit or whatever. And of course that's an option. But people like different things and yeah, not nearly all of us are ecstatic at this unending amount of world quests for months and months to come, surely we're allowed to say that as much as the people loving it can say their opinion, and mne is that getting raid ready shouldn't feel like a job :P
    You understand that mythic raiding is in part balanced around heroic raiding gear... No?
    (not sure if you have to clear heroic before as well ,but it will be a sensible thing to do.....)

and by that point big world quest will probably give you mythics gear....

that to be in the "Server" race the requirerment is not that hight,

that you just have to pick and choose you activity...

that there is 12-15 world boss,

that gear drop scale with YOUR ilvl.

mythic dungeon... all these are not requiered they are optional.

I sure that on most server, the mythic raiding will be MONTHS later than world race...

World raider do not post those thread. because that not the game. they will probably do it "UNDERGEARED"...

Legion give ME a shot at doing mythic, because it is so much easier to gear and so much less grindy...

1 day I will do battle pet, the next maybe crafting, then maybe i will not play for couple of day. ext...

I will not be optimized for world race, but I sure I will be for a server race...

I will enjoys lot of different way to earn my gear by doing stuff I like, and not be screwed by rng because I could not drop my second weapons and be completly behind in dps...

I will enjoy the game again.
    Last edited by mmoc67b1fc9c4d; 2016-08-28 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    the community is a cesspool of idiots. these are type of people blizzard listens to when it comes to making the game easier because they are the majority of the player base.
    Would you do anything different in Blizz shoes?
    If you would, there would be no wow anymore by now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You cant say that the game is not balanced around artifacts though. Because if it is not, i sure as hell question blizzard big time, as would anyone.

Of course what you probably mean is that there is probably not a breakpoint gap requiring the AP to complete basic mythic dungeons, as that would be too early and sudden in a new expansion, but still.
    Also i was kinda implying for Mythic+10 in the future too.

I said the game isn't balanced around you having a max level artifact to complete content. It's a progression system to make you feel more powerful. IE more traits make it easier/more efficient to play your role. Basically you don't need umbilicus eternus to tank anything as blood, BUT it will make you a more effective tank when you do have that trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Would you do anything different in Blizz shoes?
    If you would, there would be no wow anymore by now.
    Probably one of the dumbest responses I have seen on this site. Congratulations. Are you interested on what I would do, champ?

7+ Year Old Account
    After WOD, I will be happy to have "too much to do".

Deleted
    True. Have you guys seen what the tops guilds are doing for world firsts?

That is absolutely insane ! They have like 3-6 chars each at level 110 and gear them, farm with them and doing heroics for other chars. It is utterly insane how much time they spent on gearing chars and hoping for legendaries. I have a huge respect for them to do that for multiple weeks. It must really wear them down over time. I felt like I played too much since launch, but imagining playing so many chars makes me feel all little

"Blizzard, we need more content! GIVE US MORE!"

"Blizzard, you're giving us too much content! STOP IT!"
    Time-gates galore, needing alts in the most alt-unfriendly expansion to date and being forced to repeat the same handful of quests each day that we already did while leveling is far from "content".

Deleted
    I think ive done everything bar raiding and am now getting bored as I dont enjoy raiding.

Is it too much to ask we are not forced to re-run dungeons until our hands fall off so we can enter Mythic raiding?

I welcome a challenge in skill. I am not sure i welcome a challenge in staying awake.
    Hasn't it always been like for people raiding at the highest level? People are expected to have as close to BiS as possible all the time? In the past it was grinding all the gear possible?

Deleted
    we whine when theres too few to do, we whine when theres too much to do

theres just no pleasing the masses