Which spec for boom boom in pvp?

I'm maining a DK which I'm gonna spec Unholy. It's so much fun, but the one thing I know I will miss is burst and things going boom.

I also have a mage alt that I really like the Legion iteration of, that I think will be my first alt to 110.

Problem is, I don't know what spec I should play for maximum burst potential in pvp.

Fire seems to be more consistent burst, with heating up-procs but regular pyroblast seems to hit for less than frost's Glacial Spike which seems to hit like a truck, but it needs build-up.

Fire also has Greater Pyroblast in the talent tree which made me curious. 25% of the targets hp sounds insane.

In short, what spec should I focus on if I want to make people cry within seconds in pvp?

Fire if you wish to burn people, Arcane if you wish people to cry behind pillar while you nuke em from the other side with arcane missile's and frost if you, well, dont want to kill em but just keep em at 1 place and then suddenly, melt their face with pure blue beam of awsomeness.

Deleted
    If you're playing against people that let you cast greater pyroblast, you probably don't have much use of it

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    If you're playing against people that let you cast greater pyroblast, you probably don't have much use of it
    I'll mostly be playing random BGs. I don't find arena much fun. In random BGs people would let you cast a 10 second spell, from what I experience, and just go for anything flashy flying around

Deleted
    only fire does boom boom in pvp
    frost and arcane are worse than fire in every way.

Deleted
    Actually... Arcane has pretty big pews as well.

Reliable constant bigpews are MM hunter with aimed shots.

I'm personally super torn between BM & Fire mage. I dont do Mythic raiding so it doesnt really matter, onl HC Raiding and Mythic+, going BM would feel like a letdown for the team, even tho its possibly more fun than fire which is amazing for all
    Last edited by mmoc96f3bf9e48; 2016-08-26 at 06:08 PM.

I tried some pvp as fire on my mage. Might be more burst at 110 with talents, but for now frost seems to have more burst than fire?
    Glacial Spike hits like a fucking train, and if I get off a ray of frost undisturbed it's hilarious how much damage it deals in the end.

Deleted
    Fire got obliterated by the fireball nerf. Its a vast amount of damage lost.
    Its 42.8% dmg lost its a substantial amount