Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up Demon race next expansion?

Khadgar or Jaina or both have been tainted by Sargeras just like Medivh was. Instead of giving in to his influence, they convert demons to good guys and in the next expansion we get a demon race to go fight Sargeras. The demon race will be like the Pandaren, they can be either Alliance or Horde.

Just an idea

Deleted
    Worst idea ever.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well, no..

First.. Jaina is a dreadlord. That's common knowledge..
    And for some time people speculate that Khadgar is a dreadlord too, which considering how successful he's lately been - could be the case.
    2nd - it's common knowledge that Sargeras is a pussy afraid of Void Lords, so at the end of Legion we join forces with Burning Legion and, hand to hand with Sargeras, go fight against Void Lords.. The only question is - do we just join forces, or do we agree to get assimilated into Burning Legion - like Borgs or Reapers or some other shit?

Anyway - the bottom line is - #SargerasDidNothingWrong, and he's our only friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Too late, there will be no demons left in the universe by the time 8.0 hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?! No just no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Conspiratory topics are not allowed on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Conspiratory topics are not allowed on the forums.
    It's not conspiratory. Aliens controlling our minds with rectal probes - that's a conspiratory topic.
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Demon isn't a race, it's a condition.

We could get playable Shivarrah, Mo'arg or something like that, but playable "demons" makes little sense.

For that matter, Eredar have been playable for ten years by now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not conspiratory. Aliens controlling our minds with rectal probes - that's a conspiratory topic.
    No, that's just plain ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, that's just plain ridiculous.
    Well, just like the 1st post in this thread, so it fits, I'd say.. :P
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Jaina converting demons to 'good' guys? Yeah right, not gonna happen. She might take over a small army to attack the horde (and possibly the alliance) with, but they won't be 'good'.

Won't happen with Khadgar anyway, he's not a light user.

And for some time people speculate that Khadgar is a dreadlord too, which considering how successful he's lately been - could be the case.
    2nd - it's common knowledge that Sargeras is a pussy afraid of Void Lords, so at the end of Legion we join forces with Burning Legion and, hand to hand with Sargeras, go fight against Void Lords.. The only question is - do we just join forces, or do we agree to get assimilated into Burning Legion - like Borgs or Reapers or some other shit?

Anyway - the bottom line is - #SargerasDidNothingWrong, and he's our only friend.
    I love this as much as I hate this, and it would be terribly funny to see Jaina and Khadgar just -pop- and be dreadlords to help the negotiations along.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Deleted
    Yes, we will have the leaders of the Burning Legion as playable race next expansion. The Eredar are just perf... wait...

Deleted
    then i want to play naaru.

Unlikely. At most we will get some demons as playable in the form of mutated versions of current playable races in the form of playable sub-races like the red demonic Draenai, Satyr, and whatever else ones.

I want to play as Rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by GKMoggleMog View Post
    red demonic Draenai
    Red daemonic Draenei are called Eredar or - better - Man'ari (and they're not Draenei at all although you could argue that Draenei are a "sub-species" of Eredar...).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2016-08-26 at 02:25 PM.

Deleted
    I can easily see Jaina being corrupted, making a lot of rash decisions out of hatred for the horde, kinda reminds me of how arthas started out (not the horde bit obviously) , so I wouldn't be too surprised if she's just a puppet for a bigger puppet master
    Khadgar wouldn't really make sense though, but just my opinions
    As for playable demons, I hope not, I'd love them to surprise us and have playable naga
    Saw some concept art years ago about naga in armor, looked amazing
    Last edited by mmoc9bf106605f; 2016-08-26 at 02:44 PM.

To be honest I can see Jaina turn into some kind of Staghelm 2.0 but definitely not in favor of the Legion but of N'zoth. Could fit quite well into the next expansion (that most likely will deal with N'zoth and the Naga).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Red daemonic Draenei are called Eredar or - better - Man'ari (and they're not Draenei at all although you could argue that Draenei are a "sub-species" of Eredar...).
    Your headcanon is incorrect. Draenei and Man'ari are titles/factions. The race is simply Eredar.
    overwatch 2: waifu boogaloo