Deleted

Will Guardians be viable after the mastery nerf?

Bears are now left with much lower health than before and I can't guess how much of an hp % increase their mastery will give them with raiding gear. Do you think they will even reach 30% health increase?

Good thing is that their Iron fur can be kept 100% of the time unlike pallies shield of the righteous and they turn out to be most predictable in taking damage but will bears have much higher hp than other tanks at all as everyone wanted and talked about. I truly hope they reach 30-40% hp from mastery so there is indeed a noticeable difference in tanks...

Yes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on if Blizzards gets off their tush and fixes a few things like Ysera's Gift. But even then we'll be sub par.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Depends on if Blizzards gets off their tush and fixes a few things like Ysera's Gift. But even then we'll be sub par.
    Sub par as in the majority of reviewers and beta players considering us extremely well rounded and top three in tank ranking?

Quote Originally Posted by Selerian View Post
    Sub par as in the majority of reviewers and beta players considering us extremely well rounded and top three in tank ranking?
    All of those reviews were before the mastery nerf, but at least for the first raiding tier we're looking to be around the same level as warriors/paladins.

Bears are still good tanks and at least top 3 with Warrior and DK.

Deleted
    Blood Dks already have 50% stamina from Veteran of the third war and stamian from stoneskin gargoyle rune weapon. They are almost equal in hp to bears without counting mastery. If bears don't hit at least 30% hp through master this is gonna suck.

Warriors can have very high health too when having "Indomitable" talent. (25% max hp bonus along with 30% from unwavering sentinel)

No, it is no longer possible to tank as Guardian.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

as viable as serenity using Guardian/Pally for progress
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    We're as viable as any other tank. Don't believe the fucking doomsayers. Thought we got rid of those with the Launch.

You bitches still handing out pamphlets?

Deleted
    Guardians will have highest health, 10% less dmg taken from thick hide, high armor, 8% damage reduction from pulverize which can easily have 100% uptime, and easily keep iron fur 100% up all the time. They seem as the tanks with highest EHP and most predictable damage taken. I guess warriors will take least damage from all tanks but will be more unpredictable in spiky damage.