Deleted

Youtube video intro ( request )

Hey there folks,

Alright, here is a lil bit more info.

I'm starting a kickstarter campaign and ( since the mmo community is as amazing as it is ) i was wondering if anyone out there with some spare time wanted to ( kindly ) help me out making a small video introduction, this will be the intro for any youtube content that i will publish, you will obviously get credits for it and ( if the campaign is successfull ) and i do end up making some money out of it, i will be happy to pay you a fee for the work done ( and perhaps some more work )

Bare in mind, i am unfurtunatly unable to compensate you right now, i have no idea about how complex making an intro can be and i will be happy with something very simple.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to toss me a hand, hit me with a pm for further details.

Kind Regards,

- Nesy

Edit. i really hope this is the right forum for such request

Deleted
    Pay someone on Fiverr to do it, if you cannot afford $5 then you need to get a job rather than dicking around with youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Pay someone on Fiverr to do it, if you cannot afford $5 then you need to get a job rather than dicking around with youtube.
    Or it's a hobby in their extra time and video editing services are expensive? Especially custom.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    I did not know it could be that cheap nor where to find someone to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    Or it's a hobby in their extra time and video editing services are expensive? Especially custom.
    I thought so too, apparently it' sonly 5 $ ( according to post above )