Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And DLC are all set for Legions launch http://darklegacycomics.com/549..

Playing DX:MD while it doesn't launch.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    how is it that the countdown shows americans having access to legion later? that doesnt make sense, europe always got things on Wednesday
    and even if we were to get it Tuesday like the americans the question remains..
    Europe always gets expansions first, America gets patches first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Warlock artifacts weren't tweaked because they know based on feedback now that the specs are broken boring messes that need massive mechanical overhauls.

10+ Year Old Account
    What sux about when legion goes live is that I will be at work for 4 hours.

Can't handle the hype i think i'm gonna commit suicide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholyness View Post
    We used 2 melee in WOD and cleared in January, range has and always be the class to bring. People that play bad spec/classes, its your fault for playing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Mage has always been strong, one of the three specs is always raid viable/strong, people that play classes like Feral/Ret/SP, things like that and bitch every xpac about their low numbers, why play it lol? Mages always scale well, esp Fire,crit cap isnt until 80% crit, so stack crit,crit,crit, join us, the dark side #fire

- - - Updated - - -

This is why you gear alts when Mythic is on farm,so you have the strongest/best class ready for the xpac, instead of playing an inferior bad spec that is almost a waste for a raid/guild to gear.
    I'd like to punch elitist retards like you in the face. "We don't need balance! Certain classes being obviously stronger than their counterparts is totally fine! If you don't play those OP classes, you're stupid". Yeah, I guess the game would be ultra lovely if everyone would play OP classes, so you'd see 3 classes (the strongest in the given roles) ONLY being played in the game. Best experience ever!

EDIT: I realized I "missed" the part where Apocalypse will get nerfed only in PVP so that part of my comment is irrelevant.
    Last edited by mmocb0712db3e4; 2016-08-29 at 08:09 AM.

Deleted
    Why is MMO champion using that disgrace to represent Europe? I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that flag if you paid me.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycor11 View Post
    Why is MMO champion using that disgrace to represent Europe? I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that flag if you paid me.
    So you're saying that to represent EU time difference, we shouldn't use the EU flag?

Deleted
    OK. Plz, tell me that the European countown is broken and that Legion isnt launching today after midnight. Because panic inc in 3,2,1....
    I AM NOT F*CKING PREPARED *Panic attack imminent*

Quote Originally Posted by adt1980 View Post
    So you're saying that to represent EU time difference, we shouldn't use the EU flag?
    He's likely a UK guy, pissed still about Brexit.

This is the first time, that i'm not playing a WoW expansion right at the beginning.
    A bit sad, but i don't feel the "hunger" this time. I think i just played WoW too much over the years.

I'll just wait till i got more time and a new laptop with GTX 1070 or 1080 or something..
    Just to see the new Zones and Story.

I am imploding and exploding in a continuous loop and this countdown isn't making it any easier!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adt1980 View Post
    It's a European launch.... Not and European Union launch... The game launches for people all across the continent of Europe rather than those of us unfortunate enough to live under the corrupt undemocratic EU(SSR).

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    This is the first time, that i'm not playing a WoW expansion right at the beginning.
    A bit sad, but i don't feel the "hunger" this time. I think i just played WoW too much over the years.

I'll just wait till i got more time and a new laptop with GTX 1070 or 1080 or something..
    Just to see the new Zones and Story.
    Good luck :P

- - - Updated - - -

It's a European launch.... Not and European Union launch... The game launches for people all across the continent of Europe rather than those of us unfortunate enough to live under the corrupt undemocratic EU(SSR).
    pleas go away .... This is about Legion ... Leave! Go play with you'r inbred mates on welfare .

It will just be "world server down" for 8+ hours, so keep your pants on people and go to sleep... maybe it's playable the morning after... maaaaaaaaaaaybe!

Dumb enough to vote for something you don't know huh ?
    There is no Flag of European Union dumbass, this is EUROPE FLAG.

Besides, I respect your opinion of Brexit or not (i.e: I don't care) but please, get away with that extremism. That spirit is killing people right now and has always been. We're in a game not a war.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-08-29 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahalya View Post
    Dumb enough to vote for something you don't know huh ?
    There is no Flag of European Union dumbass, this is EUROPE FLAG.

Besides, I respect your opinion of Brexit or not (i.e: I don't care) but please, get away with that extremism. That spirit is killing people right now and has always been. We're in a game not a war.
    What did i vote for that I "don't know"?
    That rag is the flag of the EU and it's purpose is to belittle our own, true national flags. It's a disgrace and I hate to see such a great continent represented by something as foul as that "flag"..

What did i vote for that I "don't know"?
    That rag is the flag of the EU and it's purpose is to belittle our own, true national flags. It's a disgrace and I hate to see such a great continent represented by something as foul as that "flag"..
    Okay, but your country isn't "yet" the center of the universe so they can't use his flag. Sorry for narcissic people out there. You take the Europe AS A WHOLE (Union or not) FLAG for European Union Flag only which is not.
    The best to represent Europe is indeed the Europe Flag. Obvisouly, they can't picture the whole countries flag in one shot... If you're a country amongst Europe (continent), you are most represented with this flag as a whole and if you hate it, just leave the continent. If you're not Europe (continent), well you don't care so do we.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    lol, kids! kids!....it's prepatch. These aren't NERFS. This is called tuning. You're not in Legion yet. Your spec is LITERALLY halfway complete.

you

will

be

fine
    this here all day. I don't know why i even bother still reading the comments here.