Deleted

Paladin Ret/Prot in mythic dungeons.

Hello guys i want to ask u a question, so recently i decided Ret Pally will be my main for Legion but i want to keep Prot offspec on a certain high level. Please tell me you who played on beta - how many points i have to invest in my prot artifact to be able to farm mythic dungeons (not mythic + just mythic) on first weeks of Legion? 1 or 2 golden traits? Cause my plan is to be good tank but still want to invest more in Ret as it will be my main spec for raids later on.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvice View Post
    Hello guys i want to ask u a question, so recently i decided Ret Pally will be my main for Legion but i want to keep Prot offspec on a certain high level. Please tell me you who played on beta - how many points i have to invest in my prot artifact to be able to farm mythic dungeons (not mythic + just mythic) on first weeks of Legion? 1 or 2 golden traits? Cause my plan is to be good tank but still want to invest more in Ret as it will be my main spec for raids later on.
    To do mythic dungeons you don't need anything more than leveling gear if you have a skilled group. Realistically, if you have like an 810 ilvl and you've put an hour or two of work into your prot artifact, you should be able to do mythic dungeons and even be able to carry a bit of slack if you're competent. Like, mythic dungeons in Legion are not as hard as Cataclysm heroics. The bosses will fuck your ass if you don't do mechanics though.