Deleted

Unholy plagues lorewise

So how the unholy dk are fights are looks like, i mean, the plagues work ? They melt the opponent down, makes them weaker and slower, infects their bloodstream or how, because I can't imagine how this could look like in a 1v1 fight, or on a battlefield :/

And a second one. What is the difference between our plagues that we use through magic, and wth the plagues that the forsaken uses.

Think of UH dks as the reincarnates of Pestilence, the White horse of the Four Horsemen.

The difference is our magic(plague) decays the opponent, while the Forsaken's magic is to keep a decaying/rotting corpse from dying out. Their plague that they used in occasions like Wrathgate was purely chemical (Alchemists)

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    So how the unholy dk are fights are looks like, i mean, the plagues work ? They melt the opponent down, makes them weaker and slower, infects their bloodstream or how, because I can't imagine how this could look like in a 1v1 fight, or on a battlefield :/

And a second one. What is the difference between our plagues that we use through magic, and wth the plagues that the forsaken uses.
    DK use Bio weapons and Forsaken use chemical weapons