Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    White people use the fact that some black people are racist to excuse their own racism. Then they use a token black guys as props to assert inclusion and reassure themselves that they are not a problem. They use the fact that black folks kill each other as justification that it is black people that are their own problem and not the system that created the ghettos.

I do like how Seattle handled things. I think it shows respect for those that serve while also conveying a message of solidarity. Funny now because a lot think they are in opposition towards protesters instead of support simply because they are standing.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is still alive?.......why?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    As opposed to racists who pull this Sins of the father shit to lay blame at all white people but get mad if people lump blacks together on anything.
    Which is a small minority. Because nobody does that on mmoc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Which is a small minority. Because nobody does that on mmoc.
    Except you, Themius, Endus and anyone who believes the garbage that police are out hunting blacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    It's not racism when you're pointing out obvious things like "hey maybe white people shouldn't make me sit at the back of the bus, use separate water fountains,and disproportionately send me off to die in some stupid fucking war killing Asian people that haven't done anything wrong to me."

Calling Muhammad Ali racist is silly. Anyone who holds that position is guilty of being dense. Muhammad made good points in the video I posted. He shouldn't have to fight for a country in which he was literally a second class citizen.
    I'm sure the ultimate source of what is racist and what is not, is Nazi Avatar Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm sure the ultimate source of what is racist and what is not, is Nazi Avatar Guy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erwin_Rommel

Educate yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    While it is theoretically possible to have some kind of black equivalent of the KKK or Nazis whose views truly paralleled those of white supremacists with the roles reversed, in practice the historical context and present day relationship between whites and blacks make the rise of such an organization practically impossible. You can't equate the hatred that a bullying victim feels toward his tormentor with the hatred that the bully himself shows.
    5% nation.... Black Panthers....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    This thread is still alive?.......why?
    Time to let the adults talk and discuss things. If you can't bother to read through a few pages to realize this thread had changed a bit, then go away.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    5% nation.... Black Panthers....

- - - Updated - - -

Time to let the adults talk and discuss things. If you can't bother to read through a few pages to realize this thread had changed a bit, then go away.
    Says the 'adult'.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Anyone who doesn't show pride in the nations flag has never had a folded one delivered to them.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post

I think the topic is still the same 'salty Americans doing salty thing'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Anyone who doesn't show pride in the nations flag has never had a folded one delivered to them.
    I don't know think I know anybody who has, or who shows pride in our flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Except you, Themius, Endus and anyone who believes the garbage that police are out hunting blacks.
    Again, none of us has actually said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Again, none of us has actually said that.
    You should be in Egypt.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Stop being un-American. This is the most American thing a high profile person can do. If you don't like it I hear Cuba is pretty close to you.
    get real, he is a bum

10+ Year Old Account
    the vast majority of people who benefit from affirmative action are white women...
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Did you really need to resurrect a 5 month old thread to say that?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Did you really need to resurrect a 5 month old thread to say that?
    Pretty much that, yeah.
    Locking this, as it's a necropost.