Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Can't wait to try this out Tuesday. Thanks for sharing the addon publicly!

and here i was sure blizz said that these addons are not allowed and no longer will work

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    wow is literally the opposite. there's nothing to do while leveling. all the content is at level cap
    ... Besides, you know, leveling? Questing, exploring, learning the stories etc? That's not nothing, that's the core of an RPG.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    1. The fastest we did it was 6hours and 30minutes, that being said gear is obviously a big factor.
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. Yes as long as you keep the quests in your log.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be fair if WoW's mains purpose was leveling, which it is not, that is endgame.

- - - Updated - - -

The people who wanna get to a 110 fast and enjoy endgame more then leveling, or those that did it on beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes way, altho it doesn't work for all, it does for the most part.
    The purpose is what ever you want it to be.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    and here i was sure blizz said that these addons are not allowed and no longer will work

They wont in 7.1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Directional addons in raids will be broken/changed, almost positive they said outside raids directional capabilities won't be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Directional addons in raids will be broken/changed, almost positive they said outside raids directional capabilities won't be affected.
    That is indeed exactly what they said. They didn't break them for legion launch because they didn't want addons that have nothing to do with raiding to be broken by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Wow.... So if you really don't like playing the game, you can now addon yourself out of it xD Seems like a stupid thing to do, especially when you start a new expansion, but people have the freedom to do what they want

But i am a bit curious, what kind of people would even do this?
    It is doing what speed levellers are doing via other means.
    Having an optimal route for the quests, as there is a very significant difference in how much xp they provide for the time they take.

Indeed.
    Blizzard have said they don't want to break the addons utilising that outdoors, since that is not something they have an issue with.
    The difficulty has been a more selective breaking, in instanced content where it has an impact on how players approach an encounter.
    So in order to implement it properly, instead of a blanket blocking they are waiting until they can do it right.

Amazing how people still don't see most of the text.
    That was not what they said at all.

See the above.
    Short version - only instanced encounters are deemed to be affected in a negative way.
    So blizzard want only to prevent their use there.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-08-28 at 10:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Tested it earlier. Had no problems when I used a fresh toon just starting up questing, however when I tried using a toon that was around halfway through a zone it didn't function correctly. The waypoint arrow wouldn't appear at all, and no information would load in the "what to do" box.

Speaking of that box, is there anyway to increase the scale of that like everything else?
    /conslegion reset , write that and itl check every quest you completed, that being said if you did a different route from the addon it might not be able to get a optimal xp routing.

I advice that you start a zone with this addon.

Yes just check the options under interface/addons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    They wont in 7.1.
    Yes they will, these addons aren't allowed in raids, outside of them they will function just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll never understand people. "There's not enough to do (Wod)....there's TOO much to do (Legion)" So now that's there's plenty to do...you want to skip/fly through it as fast as possible? I've taken a couple characters to 110 in beta...had no problem with it. The thing is now.....it's for keeps, it's real. You don't get to hop on that free yak and transmog/repair/sell crap any time you want. You don't get all those free mounts and toys and pets...you have to actually DO something to get them. There's no more server firsts....raids don't come out for weeks....so why? Just to stand around in Dalaran with 110 over your head and pretty gear to wear while you WAIT?

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I guess I'll never understand people. "There's not enough to do (Wod)....there's TOO much to do (Legion)" So now that's there's plenty to do...you want to skip/fly through it as fast as possible? I've taken a couple characters to 110 in beta...had no problem with it. The thing is now.....it's for keeps, it's real. You don't get to hop on that free yak and transmog/repair/sell crap any time you want. You don't get all those free mounts and toys and pets...you have to actually DO something to get them. There's no more server firsts....raids don't come out for weeks....so why? Just to stand around in Dalaran with 110 over your head and pretty gear to wear while you WAIT?
    How do you add to the conversation with this? I don't like leveling. I never complained there wasn't anything to do in WoD except when we had a year of the same raidcontent and that has nothing to do with me leveling fast. Let it fucking go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    How do you add to the conversation with this? I don't like leveling. I never complained there wasn't anything to do in WoD except when we had a year of the same raidcontent and that has nothing to do with me leveling fast. Let it fucking go.
    Some people just don't understand that leveling isn't the main source of content for a lot of people. Also, that foolish notion that people that level fast are the ones complaining about no new content - no. People complain about no content where there is no content.

Me, personally, I may use this addon instead of the ghetto list I put together. I've done the quests 10+ on the beta, I don't need to see the story bits(Except for any cinematics they happened to add.)

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    Some people just don't understand that leveling isn't the main source of content for a lot of people. Also, that foolish notion that people that level fast are the ones complaining about no new content - no. People complain about no content where there is no content.

Me, personally, I may use this addon instead of the ghetto list I put together. I've done the quests 10+ on the beta, I don't need to see the story bits(Except for any cinematics they happened to add.)
    I know , its more that I just wanted to share this for those that don't enjoy leveling for w/e reason it may be. Instead its slowly turning in to some dumbass convo about wether or not we should or should not level fast.

Eitherway if anyone has any questions feel free to ask them.

Oh no 10 levels the horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Love it, thank you! I used to role with Zygor but I prefer this one.

P.S; I hate people flaming speed leveling. Ffs, I'm not flaming slowpokecasuals either, am I? (Except for just now...)
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what some people can't wrap their heads around is that, over the ~12 years that WoW has been live, the game's audience has evolved to an extent. It's no longer just people who want the grind-out-levels-and-see-a-story experience of traditional CRPGs. There's no doubt that some of those people still exist, but a large part of WoW's playerbase aren't interested in that and play WoW for the endgame--dungeons and especially raids. For that group, leveling is a necessary task to be completed quickly so they can do what they enjoy, which is raid, for the remainder of the expansion. To the extent that these people complain about "lack of content," they usually mean gigantic periods of no new raid content. Whereas, the original CRPG people complain about no content when there are no new quest lines introduced over the course of the expansion.

tl;dr Some people still play WoW for the CRPG experience and some view WoW as a raiding game. It's remarkably silly to blast people who enjoy the game differently from you and value different aspects of the game as "not being interested in playing the game."

(All of the above regards people who are primarily PvEers. PVPers are another group entirely.)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

why does anyone care how other people play the game? jeez.

15+ Year Old Account
    Worked pretty well, but I finished my last zone at 40% to 110.

I am loving this addon. Several people took the time to try as well and it's becoming very popular in my guild. Thanks again!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    why does people even enjoy rush content? And then complain about the lack of content ??? loool

Worked pretty well, but I finished my last zone at 40% to 110.
    Do the class campaign and itl finish the job, it seems some people for w/e reason get less xp from artifact and class hall stuff then others. You can also do the dungeon quests.