Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    In my limited (Mythic +) dungeon experience (only +6) , the only way to really Aoe is sunfire+ cat-swipe. Not sure on how to handle it exaclty, but sunfire + cat swipe does good dmg.
    Somebody who is more knowelegeable can probably tell you when it is smart to use your finishers etc also.
    Was just checking if I was supposed to switch in and out as to save mana vs using normal spells in boomkin form.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    In my limited (Mythic +) dungeon experience (only +6) , the only way to really Aoe is sunfire+ cat-swipe. Not sure on how to handle it exaclty, but sunfire + cat swipe does good dmg.
    Somebody who is more knowelegeable can probably tell you when it is smart to use your finishers etc also.
    I'm also curious about what I should be doing in Mythics as a healer to add some dps to clears/boss fights. Anyone care to comment on what they do exactly to chip in on damage during trash/aoe pulls/boss fights Is feral affinity just a must for this?

Quote Originally Posted by echopapa View Post
    I'm also curious about what I should be doing in Mythics as a healer to add some dps to clears/boss fights. Anyone care to comment on what they do exactly to chip in on damage during trash/aoe pulls/boss fights Is feral affinity just a must for this?
    yes, feral affinty is pretty much the only way to do reasonable dps. Hot up your tanks and damage prone dps, sunfire+swipe spam for trash, pop back out to refresh heals and repeat (bite if they wont live much longer, otherwise rip for finishers)

And on bosses, hot up ur peeps, moonfire, rake, shredx4, rip, moonfire - back to heals and repeat (with enough haste you can fit in a 4-5 cp ferocious bite and still have a 5cp rip ready before it drops (or just after)

A nice perk is if you are using Cenarion Ward - you can cast it while in cat (or bear form) - bout the only heal you can do while dpsing as kitty. Good way to buy a few more sec of dps if only 1 person needs healing atm - otherwise always be ready to jump back to healing as needed.
    Last edited by Keiyra; 2016-09-28 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    yes, feral affinty is pretty much the only way to do reasonable dps. Hot up your tanks and damage prone dps, sunfire+swipe spam for trash, pop back out to refresh heals and repeat (bite if they wont live much longer, otherwise rip for finishers)
    I'm not sure, maybe I'm doing something wrong but how do you manage to do it on higher levels in mythics? My party is dk for a tank, rogue, shadow priest and elem shaman for dps. Last week after +6 I couldn't reliably do much more then just a sunfire on a trash (on +8 the tank agro got reduced, so I had to heal dps a lot, on +9 I was barely keeping tank alive) and on +10 I could barely dps at all even on the bosses.

Depends on the group and the affixes you have - you cant always get in much dps, but if and when you can Feral Affinity provides more than without it is all.

i have 20% mastery, 23% haste with 12% crit and i am doing very well with prosperity/soul of the forest/spring blossoms and flourish, with this haste i can cast many rejuvenation then use wild growth and then cast flourish + G'Hanir (spell weapon) + tranquility, it's close to 600k hps for sick aoe moments.

Wowhead is showing these stat weights:

Intellect - 1.00
    Haste - 0.725
    Critical Strike - 0.70
    Versatility - 0.65
    Mastery - 0.60

Admittedly, the guide is quite old (still shows Azshari Salad as providing 750 haste), but do these seem reasonable to you guys (I'm gearing exclusively for raids, I do M+ but it's not my main progression)? I'm just looking for something to compare upgrades where I gain ~10+ ilevels but lose all haste on the piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, been messing around with Chrono Shard in raid. It's an absolutely abysmal proc rate. 12% was the highest that I got on Xavius Heroic.
    Here are my logs for last night, includes Heroic Xavius (12.04% uptime), Heroic Cenarius (10.55% uptime), Heroic Dragons of Nightmare (4.95% uptime), and Mythic Nythendra (11.79% uptime).
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...vGmMk#fight=30

EDIT: Okay, so I can finally see the PPM again on wowhead. Chrono Shard: Approximately 1 proc per minute. That is terrible.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-09-28 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fellifel View Post
    Wowhead is showing these stat weights:

Intellect - 1.00
    Haste - 0.725
    Critical Strike - 0.70
    Versatility - 0.65
    Mastery - 0.60

Admittedly, the guide is quite old (still shows Azshari Salad as providing 750 haste), but do these seem reasonable to you guys (I'm gearing exclusively for raids, I do M+ but it's not my main progression)? I'm just looking for something to compare upgrades where I gain ~10+ ilevels but lose all haste on the piece.
    honestly I think these weights place mastery too close; I've been using a WA to track scale factors (see here: https://wago.io/VkuAT-pHb) and on raid fights with a general prosperity/sotf build it usually has haste and crit roughly equivalent, with versatility at about 80% of their value (likely because my versatility is quite low) and mastery at 50-60%.

Mastery likely improves the smaller your raid gets though, if only because you'll be casting the same-ish number of rejuvs and it'll be much more likely your WG/spring blossoms land on those people. I was tracking it in a raid of 25+.

SO, neck enchants...

As a boomkin/resto, I'd like to know, which enchants can proc off of heals? I'm currently running Ancient Priestess, but it's so meh and unusable as a DPS. Trained Soldier gives Mastery which is crap in a raid setting, and Boomkin's WiS stat.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    SO, neck enchants...

As a boomkin/resto, I'd like to know, which enchants can proc off of heals? I'm currently running Ancient Priestess, but it's so meh and unusable as a DPS. Trained Soldier gives Mastery which is crap in a raid setting, and Boomkin's WiS stat.
    Limited options, Ancient Preistess is low ouput and yeah you cant use it really in dps spec - mastery is weak for both in a raid, but its dependable. Claw enchant if you take it is prolly best for boomy - but as resto you need to keep a moonfire going to keep it procing - heals wont proc Claw sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Limited options, Ancient Preistess is low ouput and yeah you cant use it really in dps spec - mastery is weak for both in a raid, but its dependable. Claw enchant if you take it is prolly best for boomy - but as resto you need to keep a moonfire going to keep it procing - heals wont proc Claw sadly
    Did they just want to not have Healers care about neck enchants or something? :\

I went with Satyr because screw it. I might as well contribute to the DPS, plus it'll help in M+.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

yeah claw doesn't proc from heals and iirc the rppm is pretty low (like once per minute or something like that.) Most ranged and casters are using hidden satyr, which is also obviously not useful for healing. So either just use trained soldier and deal with it as balance, or enchant two necks.

Does anyone have list of BiS Trinkets for resto, that will heal mostly in 5mans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone else noticed a bug with Power of the Archdruid? It is only happening in dungeons for me, but Rejuv is only cleaving onto one other person and Regrowth cleaves onto 2 people, but applies the Rejuv hot.

EDIT: So, it seems to sometimes work properly and other times bugged. It's just weird.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-10-03 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleman View Post
    yo. wondering if any of you have updated a lifebloom progress bar WA with the changes to lifebloom's refresh this expac. looking to get one that changes colour with ~3.5 seconds left so i know when i can safely refresh lifebloom and still get the bloom effect, but everything i've tried based off of old debuff tracking ones seems to fall short and not work. any help is appreciated
    Here is a Lifebloom bar weak aura that changes color @ 3.5s, the crucial bit is the custom 2nd trigger on the LB-Low weak aura (which I cant take credit for)
    http://pastebin.com/g0bfjSZJ

Is it ok to have 31% haste and only 18% crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Valithyria View Post
    You're never going to get exactly the stats you want without giving up a ton of intellect by using lower level items, so sure. It's not ideal, but it's normal. We progress with the gear we have, not the gear we wish we had.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Valithyria View Post
    Yes it is OK, some might even be envious when it comes to raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed a bug with Power of the Archdruid? It is only happening in dungeons for me, but Rejuv is only cleaving onto one other person and Regrowth cleaves onto 2 people, but applies the Rejuv hot.

EDIT: So, it seems to sometimes work properly and other times bugged. It's just weird.
    It is bugged, and does what you have seen unpredictably. Have not had it long enough to fully understand how it is behaving, but yeah, confirmed.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

I updated the talent section of the original post as I think there seems to be 3 builds the majority of players are using
    SotF for mostly raiding 1233113
    CW/ToL for mostly raiding 2233223
    Cult/Germ for mythic+ 2223332

The LV 90 talent is based almost entirely on fight duration, but these seem pretty on point with what I've seen so far.