Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    A female nipple is a sexual body part in western culture.

Culture often isn't about 'reason' anyhow, but about fashion and changing tastes.
    "Western culture" == "the US" specifically?
    Because it isn't in most of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    If you truly apologise, i suggest you make an argument, instead of making a shitty Smurf acc and doing some subtle trolling.

"Good sir, i see that your grammar is quite excessive" - What a great argument, take a hike buddy.

And take your excuse with you.
    I've had this MMOC account for a year. I'm sorry, I don't post seven times a day like you do. Somehow, this makes me a "smurf troll". I'm not trolling you. Your grammar is terrible (and excessive) and you write like you never finished high school. I was completely honest about that; is it really trolling when someone with a superiority complex argues, but has problems forming a coherent sentence and I point this out? Your behaviour is repulsive. What you have to say is not worth listening to with an attitude like that.

I see no reason to argue with someone like you. Nothing intelligent or good comes from that situation.

I also said I partially apologize, there's a difference. I'm not sure what excuse I made either...???

Anyway, good luck to you sir and I hope you have a change in your demeanour, as it seriously needs some adjustment.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    i suppose i shouldnt expect people to see obvious dissimilarities when all they care about is a political agenda
    The obvious dissimilarities like Woman and Men having a different Chest formation?

Pictures or it didn't happen. C'mon, i bet bunch of people from Vancouver visit mmo-c. Help the cause!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wut? Female nipples aren't a sexual body part in Europe? Uh? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Oh they are, but in certain African and Oceania tribes they are also a delicacy.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Wut? Female nipples aren't a sexual body part in Europe? Uh? I'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Only when one intentionally draws attention to them or in an erotic setting. I had a meeting in Munich this weekend and let me tell you there are topless women everywhere (it's the weather) in the parks and nobody cares. Why would you? It is not like they are some mysterious body part you only ever get a glimpse of if you are lucky. They are quite a common sight almost nobody pays attention to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    It was my mom who taught me as a kid that a woman's breasts were her private parts, and it was all mothers who got upset about a nip being shown at the super bowl for like two seconds. Idk why these groups assume that men give a shit.
    Maybe they feel self-conscious when they see other, younge women's breasts?

15+ Year Old Account
    Generally when organizing an event or going to one, there are 3 ways to get guests to do something. If you "ask" them to do it, it's optional. If you "encourage" them to do it, it is strongly desired but not required. If you "require" them to do it then yes, they must do it.

So they're asking men to wear bras, bikinis or pasties. So you can still go to this as a topless guy if you want with nothing on. Such oppression. Men are the most oppressed things on the planet, even more than dairy cows!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I got to visit a College campus for the first time in my life today and I have seen the truth. Women need to be empowered and I am glad that Vancouver is taking steps towards the liberation of the bewbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Haha, yeah, i mean, that's what Ghandi did as well, he was against violence, so he went and beat the living shit out of everyone. /s
    Except that Ghandi was pro-2nd amendent. Educate yourself, cur!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Only when one intentionally draws attention to them or in an erotic setting. I had a meeting in Munich this weekend and let me tell you there are topless women everywhere (it's the weather) in the parks and nobody cares. Why would you? It is not like they are some mysterious body part you only ever get a glimpse of if you are lucky. They are quite a common sight almost nobody pays attention to.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they feel self-conscious when they see other, younge women's breasts?
    That has nothing to do with breasts being desexualized. It's about sexuality not being such taboo. There's a difference.
    Obviously you gotta be attracted to the rest of the woman as well, it's not the breasts alone.

Oh, and I'm all for women running around topless. It'll keep me potent throughout the day.

I'm all for "freeing the nipple". Just don't expect men to not gawk at a hot woman's tits if she feels like exposing them. Tits are a sexual body part in Western culture. You can hate that all you want, but it's a fact of life that tits turn men on. And there's not really a fucking thing you can do about it.

In a slightly related note, I remember reading this one ultra-feminist's blog about how she had done everything she could to raise her kids as gender-neutral as possible and at the end of the day, her son still ended up pretending his toys (I forget what they were but they were some stupid gender-neutral shit and nothing warlike) were guns and ran around pretending to shoot and blow things up, and her daughter ended up trying to dress up her toys and play mommy to them and how pissed off the feminist was about it.

I'd go topless during heatwaves if it was more (not completely) socially acceptable and legal. I wouldn't even mind men looking, but staring long times I would consider rude (but hey, if you decide to be rude then I can't stop you).

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    I'd go topless during heatwaves if it was more (not completely) socially acceptable and legal. I wouldn't even mind men looking, but staring long times I would consider rude (but hey, if you decide to be rude then I can't stop you).
    Well, to be fair, long, obvious staring is considered rude no matter what. I think there's a difference between knowing people are taking multiple looks and glimpses of you, and seeing some asshole just openly staring directly at you. There's a polite way to "look" at someone and an impolite way. The problem is, there are feminists who seem to think that any looking at all, no matter what, is an offensive thing. I mean....it's human nature people. If something is pleasing to the eye, you're going to want to look at it and no matter what you probably are going to look at it, if only discreetly.

Last event like that in Montreal was nice. The only person taking offense was some old people booing and A few muslims and jews running away (was kinda hilarious). Im guessing the vancouver nipple day will be about the same, thought their immigration is mostly Asian, so less running away and eye covering lmao.

Must be a German thing. Definitely not common in Belgium.
    No? I was a bit young when I lived there but I'm sure nobody really cared all that much when a nipple was visible somewhere, but I must admit parks were a rarity around Mons compared to Germany. Almost everything was private property, thus no public places to sunbathe or go swimming out in nature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    a breast isn't a sexual organ.
    my dick says otherwise

it might not be necessary for procreation, but neither is the female orgasm

breasts are definitely sexual, just like the ass

just because it's not used for procreation doesn't mean it doesn't arouse people

should people be allowed to pull down their pants and spread their buttcheeks and aim their butthole at people, too?

hey, it's not a sexual organ

stop anus-shaming me

Deleted
    Ah! the struggle of modern attention who.... oh sorry feminists.

Quote Originally Posted by Clonan View Post
    That has nothing to do with breasts being desexualized. It's about sexuality not being such taboo. There's a difference.
    You think it is intended to come across as sexual when you see women nursing, sunbathing, swimming, or sitting in the (mixed) sauna?
    There is nothing more inherently sexual about a female nipple than a male one if you do not direct special attention to it and it is not in an erotic setting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    my dick says otherwise
    That is a cultural thing.

Deleted
    Angry feminist women desperate for attention trying to shock the world by showing their breasts

Except no one cares

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    If you really don't get it, there's little anyone can say. They know what they're doing is backwards - that's the point. It's to bring light to how women are always told to cover up. Men's nipples going free is normal, it happens all the time. Hell, even my bat suit has nipples exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

You seriously don't get what's funny about men wearing pasties/bikini/bras? Okay. It's lost on you.
    What you're saying is so backwards.

On the one hand people complain when women are shown in s sexual way or certain features of them are highlighted.

"They are being objectified."

When the same is done to men, like Batman wearing a tight suit, that's not sexism at all.

However if women are "told to cover up", it is sexism too, and the example of Batman now can serve as an example of how men are allowed to wear something that women are not.

Pick one.

Either showing some female nipples is sexist or covering them up is. But not both at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    That is a cultural thing.
    No, it's a biological thing. We weren't taught to get a boner, it just happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    my dick says otherwise

it might not be necessary for procreation, but neither is the female orgasm

breasts are definitely sexual, just like the ass

just because it's not used for procreation doesn't mean it doesn't arouse people

should people be allowed to pull down their pants and spread their buttcheeks and aim their butthole at people, too?

hey, it's not a sexual organ

stop anus-shaming me
    ok, no more open-toed shoes or flipflops, or revealing shoes, because i've got a foot fetish and therefore a foot is a sex organ.