[Multi-Class] Legion Weakauras

My Weakauras Goal

- Improve and get better timings, with everything focused in the center you will be able to make better decisions on what to cast next.

- I use those WA's to hide my actions bars so it tracks all important CD's, Buff and Debuff. Most talents are supported (some less used on some class got left out for the sake of keeping the "template" clean over all classes.

- Aimed for PVE and raiding especially. With all the information in the middle of your screen under your character feets it's perfect to see fire and avoid it and you don't have to go look at your debuff at the top right of your screen or at the bottom to see when certain spell is coming off CD.

- The "Goal" for those Weakauras is not to tell you what button to press but instead help you make the right decisions.

Strings / Download

*General and Timer Bars are required on all specs.

https://pastebin.com/u/Rouxde

I use my pastebin for that I have all my classes there and I will update there directly. (Will be easier than updating each posts.)

Weakauras Presentation
    (using Mage as example)

I use 3 frames in my WA's

General Frame
    - Tracks Utility Spells CD's

Main Frame
    - Tracks Spells, Talents, Debuff duration on Targets.

Timer Bars
    - Tracks Buff and Debuffs

The General and Main Frame are always displayed. (You could go in the settings in the "Load" Tab and click "In Combat" to have it in combat only)

The timer bars will only display when you have the buff/debuff currently active. (4 on each side of the Main Frame) I will also make individual post for each class with a lot more details on what the WA's does exactly.

*Doesn't work with new legendary items but works with artefacts.

Screenshots - Click on the Class Name for the detailed post (work in progress)

Mage

Warlock

Druid

Paladin

Priest

Shaman

Death Knight

Warrior

Demon Hunter

Hunter

Monk

Rogue

Updates

This is a HUGE project and I have a job, raiding group and still goes to college so time might be an issue here but I will TRY to keep all classes updated.
    But Legendary items... well let's say I'm scared of those for now it will be a lot of work.

I main mage so mages don't worry it will be updated as long I'm still playing the game and it's the one that will get most love and little tweaks randomly.

Weakauras Visual

Addon : https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/masque

Go into your options (Esc > Interface > Addons (tab) > Masque > Select Weakauras)

- Make sure you have the skin: Dream.

- In the color options set the background opacity to 80.

Settings Screenshot

- https://imgur.com/mVQoAo0

- https://imgur.com/dtIxFPG

Request / Issues

If you have any issues or request feel free to PM me but I cannot guarantee that I will do every request.

The current state of the WA's

Green = Legion Launch Ready. // Yellow = Working on. // Grey = No plans. (Requests can change that)
    Last edited by undsk8; 2016-08-29 at 01:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really clean.
    Will try them out on the available speccs ^^.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I main mage too and these WA's are by far the best I've used. I started using the rest of them on all my toons. Thanks so much for putting these together 10/10. Love to see some bear tank resto druid ones in the future.

u da bes

xoxo
    -wumbo

Deleted
    Hey guys, I used these weakauras when I played a while back, but deleted all wow data so lost them aswell. The link to the pastebin used to be full of all these weakauras but it's pretty much empty now. Anyone know where I could still get my hands on them? Please help me out