Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Never saw the appeal of watching other people playing video games but I guess I'm in the minority since Twitch is so popular. If he can make money from playing and bashing the game then more power to him, I only feel sorry for people who spend their time watching this.
    Actually I started playing better after I started watching streams (League of Legends). Though I only watch replays not live streams and only when I can't play myself.

I also like to watch speedruns of games I will never play, but find them somewhat interesting (Dark Souls for example).
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Saw that twat Athene and that moron Soda was back on wow on twitch too..
    Yup, saw that to. And the most, I am sorry to say but, retarded, thing: they make so much money. And I mean, SO much money. Don't get me wrong in here tho, I have supported Swifty as well with a small tip / donation, whatever you wanna call it because I really like what he does. But then I look at Soda (25-30k viewers last night) and he made around 3/4 thousand dollar. I DO NOT JOKE OR LIE ABOUT THIS! Its ABSOLUTELY insane. I spend time watching and just trying to figure out what was so nice / good / awesome / helpful / funny about him. I did not get it... Apparently other people and showered him with money.

Same with Athene, but Soda ACTUALLY played the f'ing the game and did things. I spend an hour watching Athene and... besides from the 2 girls that are in the show and Reese jumping in from time to time and then some other guy (his nephew?) jumps in... not sure what they did. "real talk".
    He had between 700-1500 vieuwers in the last days and yet he managed to make 11.000 euro. I mean... WHAT!?

Not saying streaming is easy but... its like pewdiepie I guess. They were big before and just ride on the hype / fame train from back then.

dont worry he only lasted 1-2 days anyway this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    Yup, saw that to. And the most, I am sorry to say but, retarded, thing: they make so much money. And I mean, SO much money. Don't get me wrong in here tho, I have supported Swifty as well with a small tip / donation, whatever you wanna call it because I really like what he does. But then I look at Soda (25-30k viewers last night) and he made around 3/4 thousand dollar. I DO NOT JOKE OR LIE ABOUT THIS! Its ABSOLUTELY insane. I spend time watching and just trying to figure out what was so nice / good / awesome / helpful / funny about him. I did not get it... Apparently other people and showered him with money.

Same with Athene, but Soda ACTUALLY played the f'ing the game and did things. I spend an hour watching Athene and... besides from the 2 girls that are in the show and Reese jumping in from time to time and then some other guy (his nephew?) jumps in... not sure what they did. "real talk".
    He had between 700-1500 vieuwers in the last days and yet he managed to make 11.000 euro. I mean... WHAT!?

Not saying streaming is easy but... its like pewdiepie I guess. They were big before and just ride on the hype / fame train from back then.
    People watch for the personalities, not the gameplay. It should be obvious by now why 'Lets Play's are entertaining even if people are playing the worst games ever made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Yea so lets promote him on the forum, right?

I don't see him playing lately, somehow I really doubt that he actually enjoyed this expansion. When Nost got shut down he talked about all the flaws that current WoW had that made him quit, and that Legion wouldn't recover the game.

So what happened to Kungen? Did he already quit Legion? If so, that was kinda fast. Thought he'd stick around longer this time...