Questions about Shadow Priest Rotation

I have two questions i wanted to ask that i didnt see answered in the Guide:

1. Do i have to consider ticks of mind flay or do I just hit the Void Bolt/Mind Blast as soon as it is off Cooldown? Most of the times i only use Mind Flay for one GC and immediately hit other spells when theyre off CD, is that correct?

2. At what times is it best to wait for the VB CD by doing nothing else? And: When MB is on CD for like 1.4 Seconds and VB is on CD for like 1.8 seconds - do i cast MB before VB or do i wait for VB and cast MB after?

Thx!

mindflay is just a filler, afaik you dont complete it if mind blast or void bolt comes out off cooldown, you trigger it instant interrupting the mind flay channel

Deleted
    MF is nothing but a filler. VB as soon as possible as it gives more Insanity. Prioritize it over MB.

MF is a filler, don't worry about clipping it. Nonetheless, I believe MF should be ticking 3x in 1 GCD from the start of casting (0, 0.75, 1.5, 2.25, 3.0 sec with 0 haste) or 5x in total over 2 GCDs. Later in your rotation you will be using every GCD, and waiting 1/2 a GCD for the next tick is incredibly wasteful.

Wait wait wait.... you really dont wait for MF to tick if something else becomes available?

Usually not, but sometimes. For stuff like VB or MB, you always want to cast it instantly, regardless of where your MF channel is, but for stuff like refreshing DoTs or SW (because of the stacks), SF and Halo (now gone) you should time it properly to get the last MF tick.

Generally, things with a longer CD aren't worth cancelling your MF for.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Generally speaking 2 ticks of mind flay = 1 GCD, which means that after you press Mind flay, unless you cancel it manually, you can't use another GCD for voidbolt or mind blast.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).