Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Alliance Do any of you plan to lvl to 110 in one sitting?

Just curious to see if any of you are going to play the game until you hit cap right when Legion launches. I'm going to try but I usually crash out and burn super hard around 12 hours of playing.

If servers are in good condition then yes. I have lvled already 4 times fully in alpha/beta so it wont take me more than 6-7 hours to cap.

Nope... i have my pediatric clinical that morning, and class that afternoon, so i gotta sleep, probably wont touch legion until tuesday night or wednesday morning
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I will be. It shouldn't take 12 hours unless you're like, reading everything.

Hell no, I would be upset if you could to be honest. While I know some people will they push the sane limits of playing time. The people that race that far ahead leveling end up waiting with jack shit to do while others catch up. Legion will be slightly different since there will be a lot of questing/AP options. No thank you all the same.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Not really, no.

I'm not in any rush to hit 110, especially with raids not opening until 2 weeks after launch.

Even with promises of "there's stuff to do at max level besides raids/dungeons! promise!", I'm going to take things nice and slow on my first character. No need to rush through the content.

My friends and I are planning on leveling two characters to 110 in one sitting. Servers permitting it should take 16 hours at most.

Deleted
    Toooo many changes in my life since last expansion, maybe 2 to 3 days till i max out this time

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Not really, no.

I'm not in any rush to hit 110, especially with raids not opening until 2 weeks after launch.

Even with promises of "there's stuff to do at max level besides raids/dungeons! promise!", I'm going to take things nice and slow on my first character. No need to rush through the content.
    You meant 3 weeks right? Cause if not, I have bad news for you

If the servers dont frustrate me like during WoD, yes wont log off till i hit 110

That is the plan. It took only 10 hours or so in WoD, might be faster in legion.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    I plan to if it will take less than 12 hours, where im reading it should take between 7-12?
    What sort of speed have normal people done it in?

Probably, but it really depends on server status. I won't fight a laggy game in an attempt to play, which I'm kid of expecting, but if it goes smoothly then I totally intend to.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You meant 3 weeks right? Cause if not, I have bad news for you
    2 weeks, 3 weeks, I knew it was at least more than 1 week after launch.

And you assume I'm going to be #TRIGGERED over this, why exactly?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    If servers are in good condition then yes. I have lvled already 4 times fully in alpha/beta so it wont take me more than 6-7 hours to cap.
    how much does ford pay you?

and yes, i had no issues with wod launch, no lag, dcs, ques, crashes ,anything, im hoping the same for legion (was the first person in my guild to get 100, dont know about server...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    2 weeks, 3 weeks, I knew it was at least more than 1 week after launch.

And you assume I'm going to be #TRIGGERED over this, why exactly?
    he was just saying you iwll have to wait another week to raid >_> no mention of 3TRIGGER
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll have to see about one sitting, I'll end up playing from when I get up to when I go to bed that day, but I never got to play Legion beta so it may take me a while.

No i do not.

I will be 110 in about 8-10 hours. I am doing a 24 to 48 hour stream on launch so of course I will be

Absolutely, as long as I can actually play of course. A new expansion gives me a chance to push through the leveling process quickly, and get gear, reputation, new transmog and so much more! Why would I waste any time being at level 100 any longer?

Depends what the server stability and game performance is like, if they're good it won't be too painful if they're an issue I'll keep going until I want to throw my keyboard and mouse across the room, stop grab a few hours sleep and try again.

If things are really good (doubtful) I'll probably level a couple of characters to get a head start on farming, I may not be the first 110 in my guild but I'm likely to be the first dual or treble 110.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.