Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Is it 100% confirmed that the vendors are disappearing? Should I make sure I've spent any excess on like Felbat Pups or something? Alternatively, if you use Coalesced Fel on the Warglaives, will they become BOP? (I have them sitting in my bags but I haven't preordered so I don't have access to Demon Hunters yet)
    I don't think that's correct. On beta there were nethershard vendors in the starting areas at least for the consumables, and I'm almost certain the pup and gear vendor was there. Blizz always leaves a way to spend the coins/tokens for a while. Still I'd spend them while you can just in case.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2016-08-29 at 10:42 PM.

Is it 100% confirmed that the vendors are disappearing? Should I make sure I've spent any excess on like Felbat Pups or something? Alternatively, if you use Coalesced Fel on the Warglaives, will they become BOP? (I have them sitting in my bags but I haven't preordered so I don't have access to Demon Hunters yet)
    Using coalesced fel on the warglaive does not make them soulbound. I upgraded the ones for my DH with extras I got on other characters.

Do the vendor items from the event stay? Like the fel protection potion and the bandages? I wanna splurge my shards that don't add up to 150 on my characters on those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You can skip passed it on alts.
    Please describe how do I skip it?

Should not be BoP and yes spend excess just to be safe.

So do we know if the Karazhan quest is staying or going? I'd like to do it but am trying to boost one last toon via invasions.

Also, what about the charred locket & the ability to turn it in for the bonnet?

Quote Originally Posted by Azurae View Post
    Please describe how do I skip it?
    Far as I'm aware you're just given the quest to go straight to Dalaran.

https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/763426018279370752
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    Using coalesced fel on the warglaive does not make them soulbound. I upgraded the ones for my DH with extras I got on other characters.
    Eh, went ahead spent them on Felbat Pups. The little bit of an item level boost from 700 won't be that big of a deal between getting the DH to 100 and getting his Artifacts.

.....so many Felbat Pups......
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    You can skip it with alts.
    Can I still do them if I want to though?

Eh, went ahead spent them on Felbat Pups. The little bit of an item level boost from 700 won't be that big of a deal between getting the DH to 100 and getting his Artifacts.

.....so many Felbat Pups......
    I didn't buy any coalesced fel, they dropped from the boxes. I'm not sure if the bats will ever be worth anything but I have a couple dozen of them. Everyone else probably does too.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I didn't buy any coalesced fel, they dropped from the boxes. I'm not sure if the bats will ever be worth anything but I have a couple dozen of them. Everyone else probably does too.
    Sometimes I wish I had stockpiled Ruby Shades back in TBC. Haven't bothered to check in a while and it's probably a non-issue now because of the appearance system and I think there was a green-quality set of goggles that shared the appearance because I have it in my appearance tab, but maaaaan, back in Wrath those things would sell for ridiculous amounts of gold.

Also, yeah. 5 item levels wasn't worth the 150 shards to me. If I got some to drop, I'd use them, both otherwise, meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Vendor still in Orgrimmar, with same items. No more invasions, but any lowbie leveling, with unopened boxes, can still use shards already owned and dropped from boxes to get cloak, ring, necklace, trinket and upgrade tokens.

Not sure if they're going away at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerash View Post
    Can I still do them if I want to though?
    You are able to skip it when you go to the harbor to turn in the broken shore quest that popped up. The guy you turn the quest into has an option that says something like "I've already seen this" and lets you skip it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the quests? Like pre-expansion questions introducing you to lore?