Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    "Asian male", nice way to mask that he is a Muslim. It is always a Muslim.
    Its an odd term to use considering its most commonly used to refer to east asian races.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes there is. It's why the bullying campaign is so fucking stupid. People weren't offing themselves en masse when I was growing up over bullying and it was just as commonplace. Kids are just not watched by their parents as much and parents are not involved in their children's lives when it's clear a problem is there and "omg I had no idea little Janie would kill herself we need to end bullies!"

http://www.kidsdata.org/topic/213/yo...loc=2&tf=48,81

Suicides among children are not going up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Its an odd term to use considering its most commonly used to refer to east asian races.
    No it isn't.

1. She obviously had more going on.
    2. I do agree SJW mobs have some people worried that they will be labeled a racist and will be bullied for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No it isn't.
    Yes it is, search images in google for asians. Its rare that you will see caucasian there.

Deleted
    an other girl couldnt resist the brown meat

Shame, the word racist is thrown around so much now that she should have just said fuck it and moved on. I've been called racist alot for simply not agreeing with out politics here and I just give them the finger, laugh abit about them having nothing better to do then just leave.

The word is starting to loose all meaning and people should just ignore the Internet warriors throwing insults and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Teenage girls can be really mentally unstable sometimes.
    Haha, sometimes. That's funny.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is, search images in google for asians. Its rare that you will see caucasian there.
    Google image results is not how we define the usage of words in England.

Do they do that in Canada?

Google image results is not how we define the usage of words in England.

Do they do that in Canada?
    When you are talking about what is most common I would say its a fair test. You can argue about correct usage but that doesn't change how a word is commonly used.

Deleted
    When you are talking about what is most common I would say its a fair test. You can argue about correct usage but that doesn't change how a word is commonly used.
    Girl was English, why on earth would we care what a word means in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Girl was English, why on earth would we care what a word means in Canada?
    I'm not sure what canada has to do with what I said.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Daily Mail is British and the story is about an English teenager in England, where Asian is commonly used to refer to people from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh, so what are you talking about? That is the most common usage of the word, foreigners might use it differently, but that is their concern.

Deleted
    I'm not sure what canada has to do with what I said.
    You're saying what words mean without regard for the fact that words mean different things in different countries.

If you say Asian in the UK most people will know that you are refering to people from the Indian subcontinent.

Only can only assume that Asian refers to East Asians in Canada because you probably have a quite high population of them in comparison to people from India et al.

Now you can't possibly be claiming what is common with regards to the entire English speaking world, so I assume your mean your own country.

The Daily Mail is British and the story is about an English teenager in England, where Asian is commonly used to refer to people from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh, so what are you talking about? That is the most common usage of the word, foreigners might use it differently, but that is their concern.
    And yet google uk yields only east asian results.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    You're saying what words mean without regard for the fact that words mean different things in different countries.

If you say Asian in the UK most people will know that you are refering to people from the Indian subcontinent.

Only can only assume that Asian refers to East Asians in Canada because you probably have a quite high population of them in comparison to people from India et al.

Now you can't possibly be claiming what is common with regards to the entire English speaking world, so I assume your mean your own country.
    I live in Surrey which is roughly 40% Indian. When I visit my family in UK I have never been referred to as asian.

Deleted
    And yet google uk yields only east asian results.
    are you triying to say that asia is only china and japan or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfover87 View Post
    Under the current political climate, pretty much anyone can be painted as a racist/bigot as long as you are white, dont believe in the religion of peace, and dont belong to the LGBT-Q community.
    Hey look, it's someone deciding to play the victim card in a thread about a suicide...

Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    are you triying to say that asia is only china and japan or what ?
    I'm saying its common usage is for the mongoloid race.

10+ Year Old Account
    People using someone's suicide to support their "anti-SJW" narrative... WTF is wrong with you? Were you raised in a drug dealer basement or something, that you completely lack anything humane?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    People using someone's suicide to support their "anti-SJW" narrative... WTF is wrong with you? Were you raised in a drug dealer basement or something, that you completely lack anything humane?
    Well her suicide was due to fear of SJW backlash so its easy to make the connection.