Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Anyone else notice that if you cast RoF while running, you suddenly stop moving? Has been happening all week and wondered if I am crazy or if Blizz snuck in a stealth nerf to ROF mobility.
    Not happening to me...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Not happening to me...
    Actually it only happens when I am moving with the mouse. If i use the keyboard to move (which i mostly don't) then I don't stop moving when casting RoF.

Weird that I haven't noticed this before.

Nevermind......
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Anyone else notice that if you cast RoF while running, you suddenly stop moving? Has been happening all week and wondered if I am crazy or if Blizz snuck in a stealth nerf to ROF mobility.
    Yes. If you are currently moving and you select rain of fire or cataclysm, your character will stop moving until you enter a movement command again.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems that proc trinkets are also buffed by Eradication, making the trinket list existing incorrect, because Simulationcraft seems to not account for that fact.

Can be easily seen by simming your character and checking max values for trinket damage procs, then just going and bashing a dummy with eradication up - you will see right away the numbers will be higher than whatever maximum you had over 25k iterations.

@Gaidax don't imagine that'll be enough to make damage proc trinkets not fairly awful for us in multi-target situations though.

Sims are already misleading enough as is since people really only look at patchwerk which is where these ST dmg proc trinkets are competitive, but I get plaguehive doing 1-2% of my dmg any time a second+ target joins the equation.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    @Gaidax don't imagine that'll be enough to make damage proc trinkets not fairly awful for us in multi-target situations though.

Sims are already misleading enough as is since people really only look at patchwerk which is where these ST dmg proc trinkets are competitive, but I get plaguehive doing 1-2% of my dmg any time a second+ target joins the equation.
    I think this is the situation for all 3 specs to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post

You can use the likes of Horrorslime which does AoE damage, I started using it more after the buff and it's fairly nice in situations you mention.

It's just good to know this because are almost no stat sticks to be had readily available compared to the torrent of damage proc trinkets.

You can use the likes of Horrorslime which does AoE damage, I started using it more after the buff and it's fairly nice in situations you mention.

It's just good to know this because are almost no stat sticks to be had readily available compared to the torrent of damage proc trinkets.
    Which is why I think the like of Unstable Arcanocrystal should have been a drop in EN, not from a world boss.

Since chaos bolt always crits, does it get a +2% damage increase from Dwarf racial?

Lose a lot of ST doing that though, where the stat sticks and what have you don't suffer as big a ST loss while still being strong as hell if not superior in multi-target.

I have an 865 stat stick that's all of 1.6k dps lower on patchwerk vs my 880 socketed plaguehive, and something like 8k above it on 2 target which will only increase with # of targets. Can't wait for helya for the stat stick and other non-damage proc trinkets in the future.

It is still good info though, I'm just hoping I'll end up in a situation where I won't have to care because I'd like to stay away from the damage proc trinkets that exist atm. Unless they're sporting a ton of int.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yeah, what I shared was for info really, not claiming like proc trinkets are so super amazing, only that they do get a small bump from Eradication as well it seems and that simulationcraft does not account for it as of now.

That said, do try out Unstable Horrorslime in high level Mythics, it's fun sometimes - it's like GoSac - a small loss in ST and a nice boost in cleave and especially AoE, made me drop F&B for good because it makes my AoE acceptable alongside GoSac and RoF anyway.

I wish I had a good stat stick, I got Arcanocrystal, but I have 0 luck with other stat sticks - getting 845 trash all the time.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-10-29 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    Which is why I think the like of Unstable Arcanocrystal should have been a drop in EN, not from a world boss.
    Yeah it makes me super sad. Would pay straight casshhhhh for that trinket. Straight cash 4 real if it was 895 + socket

It's unreal good.

@Gaidax Yeah I stopped using FnB just cause of the berries. Do more damage just 2 targeting constantly unless there's some ludicrously high # of targets.

Is it worth swapping +48ilvl fire relic Master of disaster /3% Incinerate damage / for +46 ilvl fire relic Burning hunger/ 8% crit on immo/ ? That is the only Immolate crit relic that I would have If I swap it and my crit chance is 20%
    Last edited by Morbeam; 2016-10-29 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbeam View Post
    Is it worth swapping +48ilvl fire relic Master of disaster /3% Incinerate damage / for +46 ilvl fire relic Burning hunger/ 8% crit on immo/ ? That is the only Immolate crit relic that I would have If I swap it and my crit chance is 20%
    I think it's safe to go with the crit relic. 2ilvls on the weapon and 3% incinerate damage isn't a major deal for somewhat higher shard regen. Assuming you don't have the belt, anyway.

I wish I had a good stat stick, I got Arcanocrystal, but I have 0 luck with other stat sticks - getting 845 trash all the time.
    The DMC trinket isn't the worst trinket in the world. Static int + somewhat variable crit. It has the bonus of upgrading to 855 now!

First world problems.

Anyone know if legendary badluck protection is accountwide? I got legs and neck about a month ago on my warlock, since then i've cleared mythic, heroic and normal raid every week since then. 150 m+ dungeons, kara runs + attunement, all emissaries etc, but havent seen jackshit, however my druid who has done 10 m+ dungeons a few normal and heroic raid clears, aswell as emissaries have gotten 3....

Quote Originally Posted by dofz View Post
    Anyone know if legendary badluck protection is accountwide? I got legs and neck about a month ago on my warlock, since then i've cleared mythic, heroic and normal raid every week since then. 150 m+ dungeons, kara runs + attunement, all emissaries etc, but havent seen jackshit, however my druid who has done 10 m+ dungeons a few normal and heroic raid clears, aswell as emissaries have gotten 3....
    It's the same ol RNG bullshit, don't believe anything they say about bad luck protection, there's no such thing with RNG involved.

Our holy paladin got 3 legendaries within the first 2 weeks of the expansion (he benefited from the bug, and in usual Blizzard fashin they don't do rollbacks). Our ele shaman got one 2 weeks after the holy pally. Our rogue got 1 a month later. I, the demonhunter, got 1 a week after the rogue did.

Our DK only got his legendary 2 days ago and he's been playing and doing the same content as we have.So he's a month or more behind us, and he got the absorb shield neck (lol).

Our ele shaman got a legendary on his druid within the first 3 days of hitting 110 on his druid alt.

Legendaries this expansion are a joke. Take them as a lottery ticket and accept Blizzard doesn't give three shits about the swings in performance attributed to winning the legendary lottery.

It's a strict mechanism of drawing out subs because they know most people will be unlucky and either not get a legendary or get a shit one instead since there's more mediocre ones than there are great ones, which will keep people subbed in hopes of that lucky roll.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-10-30 at 02:53 PM.

Managed to get my hands on Feretory of Souls + 2x Soulsnatcher relics after being stuck with 2x Eternal Struggle for ages.
    I have some nice shard regeneration now with them, picked up an 870 Wiggling Sinew and don't mind dropping the haste. Have been letting my haste slide down little by little since getting Feretory but now with a total 25% chance to get a free shard on every CB, I've continued that and am sitting at 25% haste and 25% crit.
    Pumping out 300k DPS when I get to do a little havoc cleaving, fairly happy with it and enjoying the character - have never regretted my choice of destro lock for Legion.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Leska/simple
    Gotta get a lot more time in on mythic+s though. Hard to get the energy to get into a dischord-using group activity for a few hours after a long day of work.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    I think it's safe to go with the crit relic. 2ilvls on the weapon and 3% incinerate damage isn't a major deal for somewhat higher shard regen. Assuming you don't have the belt, anyway.
    I do have the belt /but I really like the crit relic/ >_< I may still swap it