10+ Year Old Account

people who write up fake convos and post it to FB

so im on fb rolling through my news feed and i stumble upon this gem, asking for my thoughts so here they are

As fake as carmen electra's tits, clearly written by some basement dwelling shitlord who hasn't been in pussy since he got evicted from his mom's batcave. He's even wearing a Fedora.

I mean, obviously a lot of us think this, (or somewhat similar thoughts) when we look at girls on twitch. But it's just not worth the time in the day to say these things to them. Plus, I think if you're willing to pay money to get a girl to jiggle her tits on cam or even send you explicit pictures... You deserve to be taken advantage of.

And last, but not least... A lot of these games take a long time to get good at. Who cares if you're not good? You don't just pick up a game like League and get good at it in a week. It's really not a female's fault if people want to watch her clothed breasts and offer her money for nude pictures. If she wants to capitalize on that, that's her own business.

Yes, admittedly it is a low point in streaming and it is sad to know people pay for these kinds of things... But it really doesn't effect you. Even if you're a girl, some other girl flopping her tits everywhere and being garbage doesn't have any impact on your ability to play the game or produce worthwhile content. You'd probably be jiggling your tits, streaming games and playing badly for a month if you knew on top of job you could buy some kind of forced induction for your car in a month or 2. B/c it's just you doing every day life, except guys saying they wanna fuck you or see pictures of your tits and you don't even have to dignify that with a response.

You have a myriad of streamed content to choose from... So I have to ask, why take the time out of your day to even care about streamers like this? You ignore them, they don't get views. You don't complain about them, they don't get publicity. They don't get publicity, they don't get donations from losers.

To the Writer, if they happen to be reading:

I hate it when people do this. The writing is so unauthentic only an idiot would find something like this to be anything more than venting. You're not having a conversation. It's made up. It's all bullshit. No one ever said this to you. These girls are more like to laugh at you and roll their eyes - the fact that you would even entertain the idea that they would speak of themselves in such an uninspired matter speaks volumes of your character.

You are not funny. You are not clever. It's so hard to even focus on the point you're trying to make solely because of how fucking unimaginative your masturbatory bullshit made up story is. You're probably the type of guy who only fucks in missionary position and thinks he "killed it" every time he has sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attractive people make use of their natural advantage to make money, more news at 11.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses, it's up to the individual on how you make use of it to benefit you, or maybe even benefit others.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    Nerds and their obsession of purity.

It's a pisstake, lighten up
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    so im on fb rolling through my news feed and i stumble upon this gem, asking for my thoughts
    That's nice, but this isn't Facebook.

Also, attractive people tend to garner attention. Welcome to life.