Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Dalaran ring cost in WotLK: 8.5k
    Dalaran ring cost in Legion: 250k

Have they gone fucking mad at Blizzard? If it's going to cost 250k, it should have NO COOLDOWN and even then it would be too much.
    It is kind of lol their mentality these days, they don't like the way addons with radars/addons reduce the difficulty of encounters so they break the addons, they don't like the way some players have used AH addons to get super rich so make items cost stupid amounts lol.

I mean seriously, the AH farmers who have seven figure (or more) gold won't notice this cost, they will probably make it back in a week whereas the average player will probably be unable to ever afford the new ring.

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    kys /10char
    How mature.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Dunno if it has been said before, but now that I am playing the game, the dalaran ring feels worthless. You got a 20 minute cooldown stone to dalaran or you can just teleport to your class order hall and port to dala from there, which has no cooldown ( I assume this is for every class btw).

The stats are nice, but you can easily find something of equal worth and the on use effect has really no benefit whatsoever. Imo its a waste of money unless you really want that small minor stat boost while leveling which you will barely notice since rings lack main stats now.

In wrath I was struggling to hit the 214k gold cap. 8.5k is ~4% of that. Now I have just over 6 million gold and it's still ~4% so that's fine with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bit high but it's something you NEED. So frankly I don't care.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Wonder if the OP has seen the 2M gold mount yet..

But yeah, if you think it is too expensive, don't buy it.

Purchased the ring, it didn't even make a dent in my bank with the gold I amassed during WoD. Feels good to afford something @ the start rather than at the end of an expansion for once.

Now to work towards the spider...

They're trying to flush that garrison money out. I didn't bite, don't feel like I need a second hearth to dalaran. If that changes ill grab it.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    How mature.
    same 2 u nerd kys lel

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-09-01 at 09:08 PM.

.... I make 1,7 mil just on herbs skins and mining in just 2 days .... no 250 k is not much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    .... I make 1,7 mil just on herbs skins and mining in just 2 days .... no 250 k is not much.
    Yeah its insane right now. I made 600k yesterday on Ore and Enchanting mats. I wasn't even trying, just leveling and grabbing stuff as I went.