Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ring will grant massive bonus.

whats 250k anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    OP, you seriously need to take a chill pill.
    This is JustRob being JustRob... lol His threads give me a good chuckle from time to time

Really, if you have been able to survive this long without the ring you should be able to continue to do so in Legion unless this is a newer version of the WotLK ring that I have not heard of.
    Last edited by BigAinCA; 2016-08-29 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Dalaran ring cost in WotLK: 8.5k
    Dalaran ring cost in Legion: 250k

Have they gone fucking mad at Blizzard? If it's going to cost 250k, it should have NO COOLDOWN and even then it would be too much.
    the ring is meant to be a gold sink, particularly after WoD Garrison Gold mine. It's not even best in slot at 110. It's for people with too much gold to know what to do with it. If you think 250k gold is too much, it's because it's not for you, there are players, believe it or not, that sit on millionS of gold. The Dalaran extra portal is insignificant btw. You never really need to go there more than once per 2-3 level while level or ever at 110. There's a heartstone for it, or you can teleport to Orgrimmar/Stormwind with a 200g cloak and port to Dal.

Then dont buy it.....?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

It's just an extra gold sink for stupid people. You get a Dalaran hearthstone for free when you get there and you can get equal ilvl rings just from world quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    LOL dawg you STILL haven't answered the question! YES that is a way people earned gold, now tell us how YOU did it lololol you're so dense.

Edit: actually kys no one cares
    Or you're just obviously being intentionally obtuse. Read my other posts in this thread, I say how I made my money - and it can be inferred from my response to you.

All you're doing is being antagonistic and shitposting, and if I cared enough to wonder why I'd have to say it's because you're jealous that you weren't smart enough to make any gold when it was practically being given away. By all means, keep fishing for that infraction.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    Is it though? The first dalaran ring was very expensive for me as I had no idea how to get gold efficiently and barely ever had 5k, where some people had tens of thousands of gold in wrath. 250k isn't much of a step up in terms of inflation since wrath now that people have several millions worth of gold and it is easy to get. You could have easily made hundreds of thousands just by working with your garrison each day. There is a celestial hippo mount for 1m and a spider for 2m in legion.
    heh, that celestial hippo is a pet, not a mount =P
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    It's just an extra gold sink for stupid people. You get a Dalaran hearthstone for free when you get there and you can get equal ilvl rings just from world quests.
    Eventually, sure, but not for a while. World Quest ilvl starts at 805 and scales with your ilvl. You're not going to see one like this dropping from world quests until you're already raid geared.

The market for this thing is progression raiders who need to gear as fast as possible and progression raiders, more often than not, are swimming in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Eventually, sure, but not for a while. World Quest ilvl starts at 805 and scales with your ilvl. You're not going to see one like this dropping from world quests until you're already raid geared.

The market for this thing is progression raiders who need to gear as fast as possible and progression raiders, more often than not, are swimming in gold.
    Raiding doesn't open until Sep 20 though and I on beta I already had 845 rings without doing raiding or mythic dungeons at all. By the time raids are here people will definitely have equal or better rings.

If you think the ring costs to much... it wasn't made for you. Plain and simple.

Why not use the gold you collected? Its a good item for the first few weeks if you are unlucky with drops .

250k does seem a bit much for a port to a place that's easy to get to. If we're talking inflation, 100k might have been reasonable. In a game with a 2 million gold mount, I don't think they need to try so hard to get rid of gold.

Raiding doesn't open until Sep 20 though and I on beta I already had 845 rings without doing raiding or mythic dungeons at all. By the time raids are here people will definitely have equal or better rings.
    There's a lot of crucial context missing here, such as:

How long were you on that character in beta?
    What activities were you doing?

We're only talking three weeks and people are going to have level 100-110 to get that far and do regular world questing (Of which I believe there's a limit to) and/or Heroic dungeons (Which have a lockout).

Even still, ilvl 845 =/= 850. If the concern is replacing them, you're not doing that until you're running heroic raids, Mythic+ dungeons or ready for Nighthold. The point is that it's not a "for everybody" thing, it's for people who need to gear up as fast as possible, which is (Again) progression raiders who can afford to throw that kind of gold down the toilet.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have theory that Justrob is Jaylock's doppelgänger.

How much is it worth if you sell it back to the vendor btw? Already got rid of my beta client .

8.5k back in WOTLK seemed like a fortune to me.

If it ain't worth the gold cost or you simply can't afford it, tough shit, it's not aimed at you then.

- - - Updated - - -

... "For stupid people"... Heh, the amount of salt in this thread is real.
    It's an item for people that have enough gold and deem it worth their payment, acting as a goldsink after WoD threw gold at everyone for no effort at all.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-08-29 at 08:59 PM.

Back in wotlk I had like 3k gold. I started mop with 300k and WoD with 500k. I am sitting on 3 million gold for Legion. This seems like a reasonable price for the ring. I should mention that I never had to use the teleport when I bought it on the beta and my hearth was set to shrine. The Dalaran hearthstone was sufficient.

I think the world bosses drop eight rings. I'll just try for those.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    Wrath if u have 100k u where op rich.

Legion u have 1 million and u are middle class citizen.
    I've got about 50k across all characters. What does that make me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet25 View Post
    I've got about 50k across all characters. What does that make me?
    Destitute.