Poll: Flushing...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Always. Water is not remotely an issue here, there's no point conserving it.
    Same. Though, might have an issue of too much water at some point in the foreseeable future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you ever not?

The only one affected if I don't flush, is myself... and I don't enjoy getting the whiff of old urine or shit as I open the toilet after letting it stew for a few hours, so...

I flush every time, and close the lid before doing so as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's disgusting...

Always. Flush.

Also basically top 3 things we do NOT lack for in this country:
    1. Water
    2. Trees
    3. Mosquitoes

Yes, unless I do a rush piss.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd like to say i always do but sometimes i forget and walk into a pleasant reminder that i haven't done so

Always. I honestly never ever thought for a second that one could actually not do this. Thanks for a new experience, MMO-Champion, you always deliver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

i live alone, i only flush when theres poop or too much toilet paper from 3-4 urine accumulation, you really are just wasting water.

Question whatever you take for granted.

No I don't flush every time. I flush if I'm going out or if I'm going to bed. Otherwise I flush 1-2 times during the day.

Btw I use basically the same bathroom if I'm home all day so...it's right by my den and I go every couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    I usually pee in shower, does that count?
    Yah Ive gotten so mobidly obese I have problems wiping and using a toilet. I just poop in the shower and smash it between the grates so it goes down the drain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

It's so weird that we use potable water for our toilets. Right across the border in Mexico you can't drink tap water, they buy bottled drinking water down there. We don't know how fortunate we are often times.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Yah Ive gotten so mobidly obese I have problems wiping and using a toilet. I just poop in the shower and smash it between the grates so it goes down the drain.
    O.o what will you do when you no longer fit in the shower? Honestly I'm hoping your post was in jest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's so weird that we use potable water for our toilets. Right across the border in Mexico you can't drink tap water, they buy bottled drinking water down there. We don't know how fortunate we are often times.
    I'm thankful every day that I live in a developed country. Poor Mexico, they've regressed quite a bit over the last decade.

Always flush, but recently changed my toilets to have the dual flush system, which in theory saves water.

Always flush. It's disgusting to left the lid and see someone's waste

I always flush but my roomie never does.

I also work cleaning at a local club and see that males 90% of the time never flush urinals.

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    I also work cleaning at a local club and see that males 90% of the time never flush urinals.
    You want me to touch the handle? I literally use toilet paper to touch the flush handle in my own house.

Ew, of course I flush, we got oceans man.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You want me to touch the handle? I literally use toilet paper to touch the flush handle in my own house.
    In your own house? The fuck is your malfunction?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    The things i find on this forum... sometimes blow my mind
    Haha, my reaction as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So wash your hands afterward?
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

I very rarely flush. Almost never.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV