What Artifact Path for Affliction PVP?

The routes I have seen have focused on pve, hence the taking of Soul Flame and Wrath first.

I would expect that the path will still go for Compunding Horror first but from there what should one do?

I went straight for harvester of souls, ofc with all the PVE needed for PVP it makes things a littlebit harder outside pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is something I was wondering also.
    So far I follow the logical path of CH and SF trait. I sure want the corruption as well, but that's the PVE path.
    I was also wondering what I should do with the PVP path.
    Seems like HoS is the only logical way, since it's a proc from dot. Other than that tho?
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Well, its impossible to use any kind of timed cast in pvp, so we are stuck at dots and a a second of drain soul from time to time. My points up to level 15 have all been put on the right side of the talent tree, strenghtening dots ans survivabillity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Pain View Post
    Well, its impossible to use any kind of timed cast in pvp, so we are stuck at dots and a a second of drain soul from time to time. My points up to level 15 have all been put on the right side of the talent tree, strenghtening dots ans survivabillity.
    In rated PVP you look for windows and opportunities (5 stack CH - UA for example).
    Apart from that, fake casting makes miracles, especially when you know if opponent has used his interrupt ability (a rogue's well timed stuns etc are a different story) with addons showing you.
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.