Thread: Class Trials

Class Trials

So, I may be missing something. Weren't Class Trials supposed to be available at release?

Can't find it when creating a character, is it normal?

Thanks!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    So, I may be missing something. Weren't Class Trials supposed to be available at release?

Can't find it when creating a character, is it normal?

Thanks!
    You have to have a boost token to do them

I do. You mean I should boost a character to test it out, and then I can undo it if I don't like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    You have to have a boost token to do them
    I found it to be at least mildly informative as a tutorial for my new toon. I just wish it was easier to skip that crap. Not everyone is looking to have their hand held by Blizz. We have Icy-Veins to hold our hands instead...

Found this from Blizzard yesterday: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...-class-trials/

Also remembered that there was a screenshot in one of MMO-Champion news earlier this month, showing you could select to create a class trial level 100 while creating a character.

I'm assuming that's also what they mean by reading their post linked above. That you're supposed to have the option to create a class trial, then apply your boost on it only if you want too afterwards.

That possibility isn't showing when I try to create a toon though

- - - Updated - - -

I relaunched the game, I can now see the option when creating a character :-)