Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    I never really liked the dragons, they were all super boring personality-wise, just generic benevolent beings... more often than not in skimpy outfits. My opinion of them did not improve with the shittiest raid patch of all time, Dragonsoul, which was filled with them, their horrible voice acting and cringy writing
    And let's not forget 'KALEN, NOOOOOOO'

Oh man, dragons are so lame.

Know whats also lame but hilarious to at least observe?

Butthurt alliance babbus.

They cry about everything, it's hilarious. Like I'm a pro-alliance pigdog myself (have 10 lvl 100s on alliance and like, one level 60 on horde), but Horde players don't ever seem to get as butthurt as allis do about stuff.

This also is lame, but hilarious to observe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Blizzard is. In order to play the game I want (raiding) I have to do this mindless shit (questing).
    Lol get over it. You could go play a game Blizzard doesn't make that doesn't mandate you do some quests to do your true endgame, but you won't, you'll insipidly whine on a comments section, while entirely planning on doing whatever it takes anyway. You're whining for the sake of whining, don't feel bad-- as it's not an uncommon side-effect of being an entitled brat who has to pay 15 dollars a month to complain about shit on the forums with no real intent of ever stopping playing.

I mean you aren't the only one here doing it, but your example was just an easy one to reach.

Blizzard isn't forcing you to anything, you're only deciding that raiding is worth whatever comes beforehand, and are choosing to go through stuff you enjoy less to get to stuff you like more.

Besides, it's not like you have anything else to do until raids actually open in a week from now, anyway. I mean you could go and do something constructive with your life rather than whining that Blizzard is forcing you to play their game, which they're not. I mean you could save yourself 15 USD a week by not letting your delusions of being forced into playing a game override your common sense, but that's too good to let happen, isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Must be hard keeping up with the rest of the sheep huh?

It's good story and you know it.
    It's okay, but honestly it's not the most appealing on going story, and it's INCREDIBLY generic fantasy stuff.

What it is as a story is easy to begin on, I personally am a huge Warcraft lore nut, and there definitely are interesting tidbits among, but claiming it as the paragon of on-going storytelling is like saying Chris Metzen is the best voice actor.

If you think so, sure... that just means you have very low standards.

Also do you even know what a sheep is in the context you're using it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monekop View Post
    Actually the T-Rex in JP was a baby elephant that they recorded in some US zoo... so in a way yes they did record their own dino sounds.
    The full-blown T-rex roar is indeed something they said they layered several different animal sounds over each other, an elephant, a jaguar's meowll, and some other shit I forget, I think there was some sort of manmade horn in their too, but not the more subdued groan the op is talking about, which is just a stock sound effect. It may have been used in Jurassic Park, but it's not made by them.
    Last edited by Bizarre Monkey; 2016-09-01 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    are you serious right now? Or trolling?
    Still waiting for an answer.

Not saying there isn't any. I just don't know them. But you seem to know. So tell us
    Last edited by Nozuka; 2016-09-02 at 08:39 AM.

I look at it and I'm angry, if they'd bother to give Vol'Jin at least 1/4 of exposure they're giving to Sylvanas, we'd be at home. But they chose not to. :/ And I'll never understand why.. who's idea it was, and what was it that for?

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    Still waiting for an answer.

Not saying there isn't any. I just don't know them. But you seem to know. So tell us
    well star wars for an example? or that doesn't count ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    well star wars for an example? or that doesn't count ?

never played them. do you mean the game has a great story progression or are you talking about the movies and the MMO just happens to live in that world?
    because i don't think they are the same thing. but can be great too.