Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome cinematic. Sylvanas killed the heir of Gilneas, took away their future and now Gen has taken away her future and chance of immortality.

Genn, we vote for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn ought to have brought his gun and sword combo along. Sylvanas is notoriously vulnerable to Gilnean blunderbusses.

who pissed in his kibbles?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Awesome cinematic. Sylvanas killed the heir of Gilneas, took away their future and now Gen has taken away her future and chance of immortality.

Genn, we vote for you.
    We need to build a wall!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post
    Cause' hurting and enslaving the Val'kyrs that are actively figthing the Legion, which are in particular trying to resurect and guide the greatest warriors of Azeroth against said-Legion, is a good thing for the future of Azeroth?
    They are not fighting the Legion, they can't they are trapped at Valjalar (We can thanks Helya for that)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what genn did was pretty impressive. To risk your life like that against someone far stronger than you to save someone is pretty brave.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    She and Genn are on the same level. Strong individuals, but nothing compared to other lore characters. They have no abilities like Khadgar or Malfurion.
    She is much stronger than Genn.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The rabid lich queen fanboys convinced me. I have to do this zone. Anything that drives them this mad has to be worth witnessing.

Oh and yeah, Genn's always been a super cool guy. All of Gilneans are. Too bad we can't make Worgen Paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Her mighty ability to shoot arrows. Truly on the level of the Khadgar and Velen.

She sure showed how much better she was than Genn by getting smacked down by him and then getting her lantern stolen.
    Neigh indestructible body, the ability to shatter bone and armor with a scream, the ability to stop spell casting, the ability to go incorperal at will, to resurrect and drain the life of people as well as charm them.

Your ignorance is a choice, especially with the lore right on the internet.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Neigh indestructible body
    Which is why she got OS by Lord Godfrey...

I agree that Sylvanas is stronger that Genn. That's why Genn didn't go for brute force in their fight, but rather tricked her. However, going for the complete opposite isn't right either. She is nowhere near the power level of Malfurion nor Khadgar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is why she got OS by Lord Godfrey...

I agree that Sylvanas is stronger that Genn. That's why Genn didn't go for brute force in their fight, but rather tricked her. However, going for the complete opposite isn't right either. She is nowhere near the power level of Malfurion nor Khadgar.
    Godfrey uses magical bullets, something that Aquamonkey has expressed to death. And no one is near Khadgar or Malf.
    Holy shit lol

Godfrey uses magical bullets, something that Aquamonkey has expressed to death.
    That doesn't change much considering how high-fantasy this universe is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    this is what Sylvanas fanboys actually believe
    Its funny to watch, isn't it?

I like how all these people are now seeing her and her white knights for what they are after the cinematic has her acting like Emperor Palpatine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Oh no, 11 hours after release people haven't done the entire expansion in both factions! The horror.
    How should I have known about his plot armour?
    The idea of anyone being Sylvanas defenders and mocking other characters for plot armor...

wow.

Lol she has extra lives built into the story for her.

An example would be how one leader almost killed the other while the other only managed to break an item.
    I can't tell if you're just being insanely biased or you really didn't get what happened there. Where Sylvanas shot a poisoned arrow into his shoulder, Genn sacrificed actually hurting her to steal away the item she needed to secure her immortality. He sacrificed the kill to ruin her plans.

Did...did you really not understand this?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-30 at 05:33 PM.

...so, no, you didn't understand that obvious tactic he took.

Despite flatout saying it as he walked away.

Gotcha.

And he started by saying that he wanted this revenge.
    After all these years, this is how he pays her back for losing.. everything?
    So...you continue to ignore the obvious thing that happened.

That's fine, but its funny to see you keep repeating it.

PS. Please.. NEVER ever talk about insane bias.
    Remember this:
    I'm impressed you wasted so much time taking random quotes of me yelling stupid shit about Sylvanas rather than any time I've actually talked about why she's a bad character.

So much time and effort, and tasty ad revenue (thanks!), on what...? Somebody who ignores any time an actual point is brought up in favor of me yelling stupid shit into a webcam.

YOU CAUGHT ME GURL.

I'll talk about insane bias all I want, because that's what you have. And you don't even admit it, which is the most pathetic thing. Since this is a video game rofl.

Have you personally been keeping a list of things I've said about your waifu? Now that I think about that more, it's a little creepy, especially since I think a lot of those were from the middle/ends of videos where I'm actually playing the game. But also gives me great satisfaction in that you were triggered so hardcore by somebody else's opinion about a video game character.

Do you really keep a list so you can pretend to one-up people on a subforum about the story of a videogame? Damn. I thought I was obsessed.

Back to the ignore list you go.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-30 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Plot armour is when characters are protected by things that make no sense.
    She's an Undead that can get resurrected; that's not plot armour.
    The only "plot armour" in here is the dumb idea that only a Valkyr can do that.
    And surely that's the only way this could even happen
    Meanwhile he still didn't get his revenge.

He has been trying to kill her for years.
    He tried to kill her in Stormheim and he failed.
    And somehow you guys are acting as if it's a victory! Laughable..
    i am sorry to say this kangodo but although in the past i agreed plenty of times with your posts you are now wrong. and i don't understand why.
    please let me explain! sylvanas has won many battles, has done many great victories before. her accomplishments are very well known to all.

i have seen people in thes forums defending sylvanas like it's their mother but you know what, although they were a bit hyperbolic their points were right.
    but now? for once greymane was victories and horde players are acting like crazy. and i'm asking you, why? laughable that fans of alliance or greymane are FOR ONCE happy for a small victory against sylvanas? because yes it was a victory? greymane's main purpose was to ruin sylvanas plans and he did it! sure he would like to kill her as well, he failed on that but he achieved his point. the blow was HUGE for sylvanas and even herself admited it later. why can't you see that and you so desperetly want to defend her?

please kangodo i believe you understand what i'm saying. genn's recent victory doesn't delete sylvana's old deeds. but we don't have to bring arguments of what sylvanas did in the past against greymane and how many loses he has compared to her. yes we know what happened back in the day but right now we are talking about this particular event. in which sylvanas lost a lot more than greymane. he was wounded but he'll be fine. she wasn't wounded and yet she lost so much more.

but it's okay honestly. so what? she lost once. greymane has suffered a looooooooot more. and people who like him had to suffer alongside him, sucking the forsaken's d**k for years. and that's probably why blizzard decided to give genn a little satisfaction. no reason to say greymane's/alliance's fans crying babies or delusional because they are happy for once.

She is nowhere near the power level of Malfurion nor Khadgar.
    And neither of those are racial bosses, so it's irrelevant. Like saying she's not as powerful as Madara Uchiha or a Warner Bros character.

- - - Updated - - -

hehehehehe this is fun. I love that we can forget about some silly ass demons and get back to H v A.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I mean...what I saw is Greymane get his ass handed to him and spite Sylvanas with his last effort. He did a good job but I think it's kind of interesting that Sylvanas didn't follow him to get revenge, and in fact seemed kinda disinterested in the whole thing until Genn screwed up her plan.
    This is some Katrina Pierson level explanation on what really happened lol

Shes strong enough to crack the frozen throne with her fist
    She struck the ice twice, once with the flat of her hand and then with a fist.

Is it specifically stated or implied anywhere that the ice of the frozen throne (note: of the throne itself, not the casket Ner'zhul was encased in specifically crafted by the burning legion and since destroyed by Frostmourne) is any harder than normal ice?

and able to rip a wolf/bears head off with her hands (that is crazy strength)
    It was a wolf, and its head was described as "bouncing hollowly" when dropped. I don't see why the head of a recently decapitated, living creature would either bounce or be "hollow"; implying said wolf was undead, hence decayed and its physical integrity not as durable as a living wolf.

Of course, doing either of the above even with the aforementioned variables taken into consideration would require a bit of strength, sure... but it's not necesarilly as great as you seem to try and present it as.

Nigh indestructible body
    We know Baine could've - by Sylvanas's own mental admission I believe - tear/crush her arms off if he wished. So she's still not durable enough to withstand that for instance. Hardly "nigh indestructible".

But to be fair, Blizzard has proven notoriously bad at giving a definitive idea of comparable physical capabiities of various races and characters... Just take Vol'jin in the recent Broken shore finale for instance. Shadows of the Horde definitely depicts Troll bones as very durable (they can jump from heights that'd break the legs of a human without any issue. A Zandalari punctured the chestplate VJ was wearing with his fingers, but said digits couldn't break his ribs. His fist pulverized an inch thick slab of rock suspended upright without any injury), not to mention that he's clearly durable enough to punch a polearm's blade in half (though some chi might've been involved I'm guessing).

But then his tusk simply snaps in half against the ground when he falls after being stabbed...

Mostly what looks/sounds "cool" or "dramatic" take precedence over consistency and internal logic.
    Last edited by Oggudrai; 2016-08-30 at 07:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should shop "deal with it" glasses on me as I walk away