Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapsvanz View Post
    Gz! Now he just have to wait 3 weeks to get any new content...
    You do realise he already have new content, namely the World Quests. Which is a blast to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    found the american!
    so fucking true haha.
    Reminds me of That blue post though on us forums today, that guy there is the reason the community is the equivalent of a dried up wank sock.
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748755730

found the american!
    there are 3 major regions, EU, NA, and China, currently only EU has access. kind of hard to acknowledge it as " world " first if 2/3rd of the game population can't access the content and hence can't compete. so yeah Region first.
    PC: CPU - i7-4790K, MoBo - MSI Z97 gaming 5, Memory - 16G Corsair vengeance LPX DDR3, GPU - EVGA 970 FTW edition, Storage- 1x Sandisk X400 M.2 512GB, 1X WD blue 1TB HDD, 1x WD green 1TB HDD, PSU - EVGA 550W 80+ bronze.

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    there are 3 major regions, EU, NA, and China, currently only EU has access. kind of hard to acknowledge it as " world " first if 2/3rd of the game population can't access the content and hence can't compete. so yeah Region first.
    Let me guess, you wouldn't say the same if the US had it first right? Like many of you whiners. Can't deal with something being a world first? Want to talk about it? Need a Safe Space?

Let me guess, you wouldn't say the same if the US had it first right? Like many of you whiners. Can't deal with something being a world first? Want to talk about it? Need a Safe Space?
    Thats what those people who need safe spaces would say after they get triggered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    What a waste. Leveling to max should require 80 hours minimum even for the expoliters
    Dear god why? So you can brag about how long it took you to grind out padded levels before you could get into any meaningful character progression?
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

By ur logic paragon/method didn't have so many world first's because US guilds did it first. Screw time zones and if the content is released for all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

This thread is heading places.

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    This thread is heading places.
    That it is...but remember

Tawian #1

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    By ur logic paragon/method didn't have so many world first's because US guilds did it first. Screw time zones and if the content is released for all.
    What? What are you even trying to say?

I'd say exactly the same thing, it would only be " world " first if all regions wend live at the same time. now there is an argument to be had that China is excluded due to its unique situation but point be made if the NA server had went live first I'd still call it Region first.
    PC: CPU - i7-4790K, MoBo - MSI Z97 gaming 5, Memory - 16G Corsair vengeance LPX DDR3, GPU - EVGA 970 FTW edition, Storage- 1x Sandisk X400 M.2 512GB, 1X WD blue 1TB HDD, 1x WD green 1TB HDD, PSU - EVGA 550W 80+ bronze.

Congrats, dude finished the game in 5-1/2 hours, other folks will be enjoying it for months.

EU get mythic world firsts too, this must explain why!!!!

Why do people have to hate?
    I mean really.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Congrats, dude finished the game in 5-1/2 hours, other folks will be enjoying it for months.
    if it takes you months to level to 110, you are gonna miss out on a lot

7+ Year Old Account
    This delayed regional launch is similar to most other MMOs, and in every case I've witnessed there was always arguing about world firsts. When Rift launched raids for North America 6 hours ahead of EU, trust me, EU fucking complained. Don't pretend North America as a region is special in this regard as the only ones who will complain.

Deleted
    Why rush and miss so much content? Game is meant to be enjoyed slowly.

What? What are you even trying to say?
    I see common sense is hard to understand for some.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    its not world first, its region first, world first is not a thing unless all regions get access at the exact same time.
    Of course, this only applies when NA doesn't get it first.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Of course, this only applies when NA doesn't get it first.
    As someone from the US.....it applys ether way. To be honest blizzard should have released legion to everyone all at once.

To be honest WF's are stupid now anyway, there is no achievement and 24hours from now no one will care.