Slice and Dice VS Roll the Bones while leveling

RtB grants quite a few bad buffs (True Bearing, Grand Melee) so the lack of consistency on this CP spender might hurt XP efficiency in the long run.

On the other hand, designing your Rogue around SnD means that you can't take MfD which is a decent farm accelerator.

Help me out fellow theorycrafters!

SnD is worse even than one RtB roll, actually it's worst. Don't use it. Anyway, why do you care if it's a leveling? It's better to adapt to RTB earlier.

Deleted
    There is no advantage in taking SnD on a levelling experience. Despite the randomness RtB is always superior and you will probably be spamming MfD and a damaging finisher on 90% of the fights. Of course would make little sense to fish for better rolls.

As you can see the difference between rolling for 2+ buffs and never rerolling at all is not enough on a 10 second fight to change anything, and SnD would cost you MfD which is a great talent for levelling.

or you could take MfD and oneshot mobs without even having to wonder about using RtB at all

SnD is worse even than one RtB roll, actually it's worst.
    that's actually not true, it's for example twice as good as grand melee.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    that's actually not true, it's for example twice as good as grand melee.
    Maybe only for grand melee, but sims says that RtB is better than SnD even if you're not rerolling at all. You have +30% chances for 2 buffs, which are superior to SnD... You can even have 6 buffs. Which would be even better for leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Maybe only for grand melee, but sims says that RtB is better than SnD even if you're not rerolling at all. You have +30% chances for 2 buffs, which are superior to SnD... You can even have 6 buffs. Which would be even better for leveling.
    im not disagreeing with that, im just saying that slice is not worse than all 1 buffs, the reason RtB is so much better is because you can get more than 1

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    im not disagreeing with that, im just saying that slice is not worse than all 1 buffs, the reason RtB is so much better is because you can get more than 1
    but wasn't the statement referring to the skills and not the buffs provided?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    but wasn't the statement referring to the skills and not the buffs provided?
    SnD is worse even than one RtB roll, actually it's worst.
    this is what he said, "roll" means buff in this context

You are losing dps and losing MFD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    RtB grants quite a few bad buffs (True Bearing, Grand Melee) so the lack of consistency on this CP spender might hurt XP efficiency in the long run.

On the other hand, designing your Rogue around SnD means that you can't take MfD which is a decent farm accelerator.

Help me out fellow theorycrafters!
    The whole point about SnD vs RtB is moot because it doesn't matter.

You want MFD for levelling. The end.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

People have been telling me that the Rogue forum was nice and helpful (unlike the DK/Paladin forums) but I never would have thought that you guys could be so rational and wise!

I specced into MfD, gave it a spin and now I can already feel my XP bar is filling faster.

Pls don't forget me when I run for mod