Artifact power question.

So my next upgrade comes at 750 AP but i did not use any of my AP tokens so the artifact bar is 0.

Let's say I reset and it costs 50 AP. Do I get all my previously spent AP back to re-do the talents and my next AP will be increased by 50 to 800?

Or does it all disappear and I start from 0 with no talents.

Or do i need to fill the AP bar with 50 AP first, reset, the 50 AP is gone but all the points i already spent is available for me to use again?

Got in to Legion without reading any guide and so far its been fun, exploring stuff and all but this AP thing is confusing.

And where can i get more Champions for the order hall? So many missions and only 1 of my champions counter the ones i want, the mage order missions and AP power ups.

None of those. You'll be 50 AP short of your current level and need to re-gather those before you can start on the 750.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda in the same footing as you, so I'm not 100% sure of this, but from what I understand if you reset your AP you get most of it back, but not all of it to rearrange them in your talents. How many get lost I have no idea though.

As for Champions, just do the quests they give you in your Order Hall, they'll eventually become your champions from those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrair View Post
    So my next upgrade comes at 750 AP but i did not use any of my AP tokens so the artifact bar is 0.

Let's say I reset and it costs 50 AP. Do I get all my previously spent AP back to re-do the talents and my next AP will be increased by 50 to 800?

Or does it all disappear and I start from 0 with no talents.

Or do i need to fill the AP bar with 50 AP first, reset, the 50 AP is gone but all the points i already spent is available for me to use again?

Got in to Legion without reading any guide and so far its been fun, exploring stuff and all but this AP thing is confusing.

And where can i get more Champions for the order hall? So many missions and only 1 of my champions counter the ones i want, the mage order missions and AP power ups.
    Do your campaign quests for more champions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.