Frost was fun until I replaced and sold trinket

So I had the trinket from HFC that did a percentage of oblit as frost damage and I did not realize that when you have that equipped the the hit from the trinket procs razorice. I was running shattering strikes and every oblit was a stack ice so I could FS. It was really cool, oblit->FS big damage over and over. I honestly thought it was just how it was tuned, then I replaced and sold that trinket and it takes forever to get to 5 stacks now. I am sad the playstyle has gone away and I am hopeful that something will bring back that style other than double razorice enchant (which is what they want us doing though...)

Just thought I would share. I honestly came to the forums looking for hotfixes live because I could not figure out why it changed so drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    So I had the trinket from HFC that did a percentage of oblit as frost damage and I did not realize that when you have that equipped the the hit from the trinket procs razorice. I was running shattering strikes and every oblit was a stack ice so I could FS. It was really cool, oblit->FS big damage over and over. I honestly thought it was just how it was tuned, then I replaced and sold that trinket and it takes forever to get to 5 stacks now. I am sad the playstyle has gone away and I am hopeful that something will bring back that style other than double razorice enchant (which is what they want us doing though...)

Just thought I would share. I honestly came to the forums looking for hotfixes live because I could not figure out why it changed so drastically.
    They want us to run dual RI but they failed to make it actually better than RI/FC. 8/

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    They want us to run dual RI but they failed to make it actually better than RI/FC. 8/
    Remember that family guy episode were bryant had a free "hit" on stewie but he never hit him he just wanted him to live in fear for when it did happen?

Thats how i feel about Blizzard and Double RI

1) Its not currently better
    2) but we know they "intend" for it to be
    3) So your just using RI/FC waiting... scared when they finally make the appropriate change

I hope they don't "fix it" ever. Double RI seems dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Not that I don't believe you, but what's your source other than intuition and hard feelings?

OP, get more haste. Which is really the Legion mantra - more haste fixes everything. They've pretty much decided that haste will be the new hit rating for every class in the game so we don't go over-budget on stats we might enjoy more. (This is opinion, but seeing as how every class needs 25-50% haste to speed it up to reasonable levels I'm comfortable with it.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Icy talons :-)
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

It has been suggested for ages to give Obliterate Frost damage baseline but they won't. I wake up every morning praying for Frost buffs. So far nada. I really much prefer Frost's gameplay. They did such a wonderful job on the animations. It feels like I am destroying things but then I look at Skada and get sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracovian View Post
    It has been suggested for ages to give Obliterate Frost damage baseline but they won't. I wake up every morning praying for Frost buffs. So far nada. I really much prefer Frost's gameplay. They did such a wonderful job on the animations. It feels like I am destroying things but then I look at Skada and get sad.
    They could of done that with the Artifact, make the base trait hit for X% frost damage and it causes our next 2-3 OB do its full damage as frost damage instead. Put Crystalline swords where Sindy Fury is at and scrap Sindy Fury.

I'd rather keep SF and get rid of crystalline swords.