Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Chris Brown is in a stand-off with SWAT

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/0...off-with-swat/

Chris Brown is reportedly in a stand-off with Los Angeles SWAT following allegations that he pulled a gun on a woman.

TMZ reports that the troubled R&B singer is holed up inside his Los Angeles home. Police arrived at the scene around 3:00 a.m. local time, but have yet to enter Brown’s home as they wait for a search warrant. At one point, Brown threw a duffel bag out of a window. The duffel bag contained “at least one gun, other weapons and drugs,” according to police.

Brown has apparently taunted the police, telling them to “Come and get me.” He’s also posted a series of videos to Instagram in which he says “Fuck the police” and maintains that police won’t find anything if they search his home.

Details of the alleged incident involving Brown and the woman are not clear. What we do know, however, per TMZ, is that Brown was holding a small gathering at his house when two uninvited females showed up. After they refused to leave, Brown allegedly pulled a gun. One of the women contacted police.

Brown’s camp maintains that he was asleep during the time of the alleged incident. Ray J, who was at Brown’s house, was briefly detained upon leaving. He was released, but police kept his car for evidence.

Man is he this desperate to get people to like him again?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

7+ Year Old Account
    Brown threw a duffel bag out of a window. The duffel bag contained “at least one gun, other weapons and drugs,” according to police.
    maintains that police won’t find anything if they search his home.
    I think Brown might have a poor understanding of the law...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw this.

Fucking hilarious.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Chris Brown trying to channel Clint Eastwood in Gran Turino busting out the firearms to get jokers off his lawn.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

There's only a certain few ways this will end up and none of them make me upset.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he is set up as the fall guy for BLM! He will be the first celebrity to be killed by "racist police" in an excessive use of force! This will begin the revolution!

/tinfoil hat
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

He might be famous, but still a black guy with a gun.

I would be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    There's only a certain few ways this will end up and none of them make me upset.
    yeah pretty much my feelings on it, guy is a reeeal piece of shit.

Funny stuff, but my surprise meter is at 0%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey look it's Chris Brown desperate for attention.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Look at you guys. Do none of you care the SWAT is being exceptionally racist? I mean, so what he pulled a gun on someone and then tried to ditch a gun and some drugs while they waited for a search warrant? Sometimes, people make mistakes.

A lot of times these rich guys can get the best lawyers who'll work for free, the lawyers want the publicity.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    He might be famous, but still a black guy with a gun.

I would be careful.
    Yeah, tell that to Plaxico Burress.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Look at you guys. Do none of you care the SWAT is being exceptionally racist? I mean, so what he pulled a gun on someone and then tried to ditch a gun and some drugs while they waited for a search warrant? Sometimes, people make mistakes.
    What is the swat team is only blacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    One of those outcomes is he eventually surrenders peacefully, gets a slap on the wrist in court, goes on an "apology tour" with all the morning and late night talk shows, and cuts a new album with sales boosted by the controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    One of those outcomes is he eventually surrenders peacefully, gets a slap on the wrist in court, goes on an "apology tour" with all the morning and late night talk shows, and cuts a new album with sales boosted by the controversy.
    Ummm, no. He's on probation, with weapons n drugs. He's going to prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    1. Internalized racism

Or

2. Black face

Without any influence of the white devil, black people can't be racist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    PC solidarity otherwise Uncle Tom squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Ummm, no. He's on probation, with weapons n drugs. He's going to prison.
    But those were obvious plants. Look at the way they made him Toss that bag.