Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    Outside pvp how offen you used one of this skills? Having somethig in ur bar that u barrely click isnt a big deal. Eye of the beast got removed but ppl dont remember it at all.
    I remember eye of the beast...that was a pretty cool spell. I used it a lot. TBH that was great in PVP and when leveling back in the old days.

From his list: scare beast when leveling or wanting to goof around.

Traps ALWAYS. not sure why you would think those are pvp only.

MM feels crap compared to WoD. Didn't play much BM in WoD so can't compare and I haven't even tried Survival. Melee hunter. Why? Was anyone really even asking for that? In a non sarcastic manner, I mean.

SV feels really good, the Artifact does wonders with Fury of the Eagle. Funny enough, while it's a melee spec alright, it really feels like you're playing a hunter there. There are so many abilities you can be weaving that it doesn't get dull.

Hunters lost a bit (okay, a lot) of utility, but most other classes did too. At least SV kept the traps.

Playing as MM without lone wolf due to the fact that the pet is just too useful to pass on. Feels disappointing and static. The class feels like its been chopped up, really. Too chopped up actually, but players that started playing in MoP, WoD or now will most likely not feel like this. As someone who always played a hunter, I can already tell that there is almost no chance for the class to be competitive in PvP, especially if you are looking for the older and oldschool levels of competitiveness this class once held.

The class felt more of a hunter back when it could utilize pets, traps, a melee and a ranged weapon at the same time. That is what they should've gone back to, with one or two of these being predominant depending on the spec.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-09-01 at 09:33 AM.

Leveled a Death Knight in invasions to play as an alt for legion and after playing my Hunter for a bit ended up making the DK my main I don't know what it is about Hunters they just dont feel fun to me this expac. First time since I started in BC that i've thought this.

Ok, after reading the comments I suppose I will try a new class. I tried my hunter our for a few levels and don't like him anymore. I have played a hunter since BC. This sucks. I will try Demon Hunter next.

BM has good numbers but the gameplay is only adequate. It has a lot of downtime with very little to pepper in to keep those lulls interesting.

Major complaints are:

> Boring/slow gameplay thanks to very few core abilities
    > Loss of utility (BM for example has lost Traps, Master's Call, a glyphed Misdirection, dispell on Mend Pet, etc.)
    > Hit and miss "flavor" (ties in to ability removal, i.e., is it "flavorful" for BM not to be able to Camouflage?)

10+ Year Old Account
    I like BM for everyday stuff like questing and solo-ing. It's very simple and doesn't need much attention, which goes nice with speeding through quests/mobs.

MM is just too slow. The never-ending SW-->AiS/MaS is just too dull. Without those 2 particular talents it's even worse. Kinda sad because I love the new hunter tier looks and the bow/quiver.

SV plays well, like the playstyle generally, but melee hunter is just meh.

Deleted
    Love survival in pvp, the other 2 are ok I guess, but I miss my traps.

I like MM a lot. If Sidewinders wasn't so dominant I think 90% of people's complaints would stop. BM is fun for questing and whatnot, and looking at Details is cool, but the spec is definitely missing something.