Horde H<GotA> fresh heroic and beyond progression guild [Akama / Dragonmaw / Mug'thul]

Guardians Of The Ascendants
    Type: Semi-hardcore
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Akama / Dragonmaw / Mug'thol (PVP)
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)
    Current Progression: 6 out of 7 Heroic EN

Goal: Complete heroic difficulty level content before the next tier with skilled raiders who "genuinely love to raid"

We are looking to find like minded players who want to quickly get to heroic content, and complete heroic content before the next tier comes out. We hope your goals match ours!

Most of us have jobs, but have hardmode / heroic experience (the equivalent of Mythic content at that time) so we are familiar with that level of difficulty. This allows us to have the work play balance needed to in our lives, but we still enjoy the challenge that difficult content provides.

Currently Recruiting:
    High demand:
    • Mage
    • Hunter
    • Priest (Shadow)
    • Monk (Windwalker)
    • Rogue
    • Warrior (Arms, Fury)
    • Paladin (Retribution)
    • Warlock
    • Druid (Balance)

Medium demand:
    • Currently no classes in medium demand

Low demand:
    • Currently no classes in low demand

As a guild, we all have the same common goal and a love for raiding. Working as a team to progress through heroic content and beyond is what the guild is all about. We already have several skilled and experienced members in our raid group, but we are looking to expand and hope your goals match ours!

Expectations:
    Be able to consistently show up at raid times
    Have and be able to use voice comms (we use Discord)
    Have installed the minimum required addons listed below
    Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
    Familiarize yourself with class/raid mechanics outside of raid times
    Be online, ready for invites before raid, for on time starts
    Raid times are for raid time

Loot rules:
    Mix of Personal and Master Looter (for gearing quickly in Legion then fairly distributing drops)

Addon List:

Required
    Deadly Boss Mods

Strongly recommended
    GTFO

Recommended
    Weak Auras 2
    Tell Me When
    ElvUI
    Skada
    Bartender

A bit about the guild master:
    I have been consistently raiding since Vanilla, and love raiding!
    I have been raid leading regularly since WotLK.
    I plan to run with roster of at least 20 people to allow us to move into Mythic once we complete heroic content. I am an old school raider, and believe larger groups feels more epic! For me, it is definitely about the journey, and the fun and challenges along the way make it all the more sweet when finally downing the last boss. That feeling is what I want to preserve, and aim working towards every single time I raid.

Check out guild website:
    gotaheroic.enjin.com

How to reach me in game:
    Look for Wrecktangel-Dragonmaw or Wreck#11168

updated: 2016.10.20
    Last edited by Wrecktangel; 2016-10-20 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Updated for current recruitment needs, progression