Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Forming BG Premades For Prestige Farm (EU) (Ally)

Forming BG premades for EU Ally, leave your btag here or add mine: Krassz#2558

Due to the disastrous winrates ally are currently having due to the mass transfer to Horde, I'm looking to form a premade for some easy wins. REQ - 2200+
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-08-31 at 06:51 AM.

IDK if my experience would suit your expectations but will try:
    Former PvE player, who started PvP and pugging RBGs in June, reaching 1.8k - Bagins#1918.
    Know that is not even 2000+ but still better than random person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Asking for rating for a PvP grind that is done in regular BG's is kind of weird. You should ask for some dedication instead. I would have joined, but I never fancied rated content. I have many, many thousands of regular BG's played. Every single BG achievement, hundreds of thounsads of kills and a wish to farm every achievement in-game (had 25k pre-pre-legion patch). Would you maybe still consider me? Played Rogue PvP for 10 years, just not rated content that much.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reason I'm asking is because ally winrates are a bit shit atm, I just wanna hit 1st prestige quite quickly. It's the only way you can really measure anything from armory as most other things like bg achieves/hks correlate with "time played"

Add my BTag anyway and we can see how it goes.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-09-01 at 07:30 AM.