Quote Originally Posted by TheGotzon View Post
    But the achievement tracks all kind of ghouls.
    Again, we have several achievements:
    10768 counts only Apocalypse ghouls.
    11229 counts mobs hit by Consumption.
    11230 is blank (-).
    11231 counts summoned Ghouls.

Last 3 are part of Honoring the Past (11143).
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    11230 is blank (-).

Yeah, 10768 could be standalone or part of another achievement, but I am focusing on honouring the past.

Yeah, 10768 could be standalone or part of another achievement, but I am focusing on honouring the past.
    Problem with that is the Frost part. Its blank.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    11230 is blank (-).

I doubt Honoring the Past is relevant. It looks like an old way in which we unlocked a color variation; i.e. that's what it says it does. The achievement for summoning apocalypse ghouls seems more promising.

Deleted
    Tracking apocalypse ghouls we can assume that when it reaches a certain number something will happen or be enabled, but it could be anything, a conversation with anyone.

Tracking apocalypse ghouls we can assume that when it reaches a certain number something will happen or be enabled, but it could be anything, a conversation with anyone.
    But couldn't this be related to the not released artifact skin too? I'm giving at this point tbh xD
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted
    dk have the best skins in the world !!

Saw this on the thread hunting for the Rogue hidden appearance:

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=putricide#spells
    http://www.wowdb.com/search?search=p...gorized-spells

A hidden lab for Putricide. Very promising for unholy skin. Quite likely need to have a breadcrumb from Broken Isles before we could find it though.

1k enemies hit makes more sense. No hints in the Libram of the Dead though?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    That's what people say, but i've never seen it show up in my damage meter.
    It doesn't. Idk why, perhaps because it's from the weapon and it doesn't actually do 'damage' it just .. gibs it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post

A hidden lab for Putricide. Very promising for unholy skin. Quite likely need to have a breadcrumb from Broken Isles before we could find it though.
    what does this mean?, do we go to ICC and get him to cast this spell or what does it mean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post

Mmmm, added 7.0.3... Putricide's journal...now THAT'S INTERESTING

Mmmm, added 7.0.3... Putricide's journal...now THAT'S INTERESTING
    You all gonna run to ICC and reconsider what you said about my "orange beam of light" being "loot effect" ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    You all gonna run to ICC and reconsider what you said about my "orange beam of light" being "loot effect" ...
    I wasn't the one questioning it! haha. We should go check ICC, but i think b0928 is right about needing to get something on broken isles and then go to ICC.

Deleted
    I did try and use apocalypse on the bosses, but no additional effect other than the loot beam for me.

Your beating your own dead horse....

You said
    Festergut? Check. Light beam? Check.

Looks like it.
    About this pic

And that is a loot beam...

Your beating your own dead horse....

You said

About this pic

And that is a loot beam...
    Loot beam that doesn't appear on any other boss and doesn't appear on kill videos. Sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Loot beam that doesn't appear on any other boss and doesn't appear on kill videos. Sure
    It's a loot beam, the boss is dead in that pic and you can tell cause of his death yell of "Da...Ddy..."

Deleted
    What does the hidden lab means?, is it a spell he can cast or what?, And the journal is really interesting aswell, Would be awesome if u got to putricides hidden lab to get the hidden skin

- - - Updated - - -

It's a loot beam, the boss is dead in that pic and you can tell cause of his death yell of "Da...Ddy..."
    just go kill a mob with similar model and see if it happens with them

Deleted
    Would need putricides journal for the event to trigger I believe, any lore backgound on Putricide?