Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    wouldnt be suprised if its just a drop at this point from guldan or xavius
    then it would be datamined, just like guardians hidden artifact drop from xavius

That's really hilarious to me because Nixxiom is a pretty big youtuber and he enters that forum all casual. Also he gave up frost for Unholy (I think) because his image is having a 2h weapon. Probably worth looking into. I guarantee you a Blizzard employee has read this thread before and seen most of his youtube machinimas.
    I don't really expect it to be as good a lead as Putricide's lab, but thanks for linking that.

Edit: What if we have to do something to the Scourge Transporter rather than the Death Gate?
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-17 at 10:47 PM.

I do apologize if this has been brought up before, but have we discussed why Kathra'natir is shown on Wowhead as being in The Oculus? I know Wowhead lists him also being in Violet Hold but that is for the Mage Class Campaign.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=108610/kathranatir

Level 110, 17,667,540 HP, added in 7.0.3

Seeing as he was the last Nathrezim to wield Apocalypse could this be a step in the right direction, or perhaps unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathenn View Post
    I do apologize if this has been brought up before, but have we discussed why Kathra'natir is shown on Wowhead as being in The Oculus? I know Wowhead lists him also being in Violet Hold but that is for the Mage Class Campaign.

Seeing as he was the last Nathrezim to wield Apocalypse could this be a step in the right direction, or perhaps unrelated.
    Mage quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    then it would be datamined, just like guardians hidden artifact drop from xavius
    bear drops of ursoc, not xavius
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Did someone try to die in Putricides boss room as a normal DK and as the Abomination?
    Maybe he will carry your "body" to his secret lap?
    Worth a try, I can´t test it because I killed him already

Deleted
    Guys. I just did the mage quest for 3rd relic slot.. And I refuse to believe that Kathra'natir was added into a questline, just because he was a demon.

Deleted
    bear drops of ursoc, not xavius
    yes, but what im saying is, it wont drop from a boss, then it would be datamined easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathenn View Post

Part of mage campaign. He was there to draw out the power of nexus.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    yes, but what im saying is, it wont drop from a boss, then it would be datamined easily.
    guldan wasnt tested on beta, so nobody seen his loottable
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    deathgate in putri's room does its normal stuff, nothing special

.. someone try using control undead on putricide, now it normally doesnt work on bosses... but hed be the one to have the unlcok trigger if any mob does

alternatively maybe unholy needs to engage putricide with an abomination called rotface or festergut
    Last edited by mmoc70dd3ba651; 2016-09-17 at 10:55 PM.

His loot table is available.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Came to my mind to search up here hahah

nothing tho

prnt.sc/cj8kyn

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    His loot table is available.
    It doesn't matter, Guldan is post 7.0 content and all skins are available with 7.0 content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    It doesn't matter, Guldan is post 7.0 content and all skins are available with 7.0 content.
    but he is part of 7.0, the raid is just not open yet

same with the bear hidden artifact which is technically not avail yet but in 7.0

Hidden Artifact Appearances
    We can confirm that the processes for obtaining these alternate appearances are all in the game and functioning properly. Once you’ve met all the appropriate requirements – some of which involve content that hasn’t yet been released, or will take some time to complete – the appearance will be granted to your character.

maybe we also just have todo somethin stupid while dead or w/e, not like this thread has made alot of progress after 100+ pages
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2016-09-17 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornment View Post
    Did someone try to die in Putricides boss room as a normal DK and as the Abomination?
    Maybe he will carry your "body" to his secret lab?
    Worth a try, I can´t test it because I killed him already
    In case nobody did test it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post

.. someone try using control undead on putricide, now it normally doesnt work on bosses... but hed be the one to have the unlcok trigger if any mob does
    Already tried, during each of his phases. Immune/Immune/Immune

Also already tried to get him to kill me as an abom, you just go back to normal. Also even with enrage he was not doing nearly enough damage to kill me in any timely fashion. I do not think that is the trick.

The only thing that was odd, was he was repeating dialogue after killing one Abom, he said something about the slime 4x.

Finally, the only other things that were odd, the beams that normally channel under the skybridge things from each quarter to the center to allow access to the LK platform, weren't channeling, nor runes lighting up. Oh and Tirion when you click on him at the top of the spire emotes things like hes dying (I assume it is just a voice/interact thing from the broken shore Ret thing when they are getting Ashbringer)
    Last edited by Ragestuff; 2016-09-17 at 11:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing:

Both Rotface and Festergut have the giant loot pillar. If Festerface also has it, it's just the model. And I am pretty sure it's just the model.

but he is part of 7.0, the raid is just not open yet

same with the bear hidden artifact which is technically not avail yet but in 7.0

maybe we also just have todo somethin stupid while dead or w/e, not like this thread has made alot of progress after 100+ pages
    If he was part of 7.0 he would be able to be killed in 7.0 which he isn't, NH wont open up till 7.2. If anything was to drop from Guladn it would be Warlock or DH skins, a key example would be bears getting theirs from Ursoc.

A key part about Apoc's lore is how each owner changes its when they get it. Right now we have 4 skins we can get, a key trigger could be unlocking all 4 skins which was not able to be done on beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    If he was part of 7.0 he would be able to be killed in 7.0 which he isn't, NH wont open up till 7.2. If anything was to drop from Guladn it would be Warlock or DH skins, a key example would be bears getting theirs from Ursoc.

A key part about Apoc's lore is how each owner changes its when they get it. Right now we have 4 skins we can get, a key trigger could be unlocking all 4 skins which was not able to be done on beta.
    NH Opens in January. Confirmed by Blizzard so please don´t spread missinformation.